Me and My Avatar

thebes

WHOOHOOOO!!!!!! Well smack my *** and call me Sally!!

OK, question is, how do you get all the info in there on a regular basis without having to type all the Klipsch forum idealbb stuff every time? Cut and paste it? or after you do it enough do you just remember the typing, kinda like me and the phrase " Replaced pads, cleaned and lubed calipers, turned rotors, test drive ok." I swear I type that twice a day, every day.

----------------

On 7/14/2004 8:52:09 PM Cleve wrote:

Thebes;

I just photoshopped your photo into an avatar-sized image...

"<a
http://forums.klipsch.com/idealbb/files/Thebesavatar.jpg" border="0">

You can upload this if you want, and make it your custom avatar!

----------------

Or not.2.gif9.gif11.gif

I really didn't mean to hijack your thread, thebes. I just saw that in your post, there were different brackets on the ends, and I thought I could straighten it out and have it come up correctly in the message. It ended up in an image posting free for all. Speaking of which...how would you like to have spent the last 9 weeks living here? It gets a little cozy, to say the least. My wife and I have threatened to put up a sign outside, "If the trailers rocking, it must be windy." Not a whole lot of privacy in there, to say the least, but sure that the outcome with the new house will be well worth the sacrifices we're making at this point.

Home Sweet Home.jpg

post-13504-13819257107122_thumb.jpg

Most ISPs provide you with web space that you can use to park your photos. I always put my photos on my own space and then link to the photos here. For me, it is easier than uploading them to the BB then copying and pasting in the url, but it requires you to have ftp software to upload to your web space. I belive the BB limits how many photos you can link to at one time when you photos are stored in BB space.

----------------

On 7/14/2004 8:44:04 PM Champagne taste beer budget wrote:

OK, see if it works this way. This is obviously not my house. LOL.

"<a
http://forums.klipsch.com/idealbb/files/Claire The Monster.jpg">

----------------

Been to Switzerland? Also you look much younger. LOL

I still think one with a beard, well trimmed is needed.