Bose Bulletin Board, just imagine ...

I was more impressed with the bright white box, with the black bose written on it!!

They should install an a/c outlet on the box, for the power cord!!

Like i said, this turned out to be the most expensive clock radio in the world, Gets the wife up, to get the kid off to school!!

OK KLIPSCH where is your new tabletop radio, i know you can do better!!

Anyone know where to get a better digital camera?

My overall opinoin on bose is (BLOSE ME)!!

Anyone want to buy $400.00 worth of plastic?

Regards Jim

Please help! In need of urgent support!

I was over at my mother-in-law's house, helpin' out settin' up he new Bose system. So she's all"Can I help? Let me Help. I wanna help." and I'm like "No, Ma, go sit on the couch over there." and so she sits down and I'm workin' on the wires and stuff and wishin' I had this cool a setup and I'm like, "Where's the cubes, Ma?" and she don't know butt we can sorta hear 'em so I follow the wires up to the couch and my God she sat on 'em!!

So my question is: will it harm the speakers or her receiver if we turn up the sound loud enough to hear it(she is sort of hard of hearing)?

Awaiting your response(and looking for the sub) fini

Fini..have your mom get off of them, then I suggest you have your mom turn up her whisper 2000 ALL the way up(to the point where they whistle), then duct tape a pair to her ears and crank em up!!!! She will love you for it!

(This is getting pretty BAD!)

For those who haven't been following along:

This thread reeks of sarcasm

This has been a public service announcement. Please continue singing the praises of Bose!

------------------

RF-3 Mains

RC-3 Center

RS-3 Surrounds

Sony SAWM40 Subwoofer

Technics SA-DX1050 receiver

Panasonic DVD-RV31K DVD player

JVC 32" TV

Not too bad, I must say...

Hey Fini,

I'm with your mom, when I unpacked mine we had the same problem. My x-gf wound up all over them on the couch (hence the x-gf part).

Was really the best thing that could of happened. I now recomend to all of you to have a large woman sit on your cubes! It's the body heat factor--never have I heard such warm sounding music. The only problem is that when I listen to some base heavy rap music they get a little too warm & you can actually smell the music if your sitting close to one of them.

WOW! These things really rock!

OK! I put em on the couch and had gramma sit on em. By god they DID sound perty good....but THEN she got up to go play bingo and I'll be derned if those speakers didn't disappear. The sound kinda faded away as she left????? I wish she'd hurry back.............

Try this: Take the drivers out of your Klipsch enclosures and mount some Blose cubes in the holes! I have 2 Blose cubes mounted in my KG 3.5's. I did have to enlarge the hole where the horn was with my jig saw.I may mount a third cube in each cabinet by cutting a hole in the back of the cabinet then I can have that famous Blose "reflected" sound. Maybe I should also cut holes in each side to mount even more cubes (you can never have enough Blose). I need opinions!!

This should give a sound that words can't describe. The only real drawback is you lose the classic Blose "cute" look.

I would like to here from others who have modified there Klipsch speakers with Blose drivers.

lol

------------------

Home Theater:

Technics SA-1040DX

Klipsch KG 3.5 Fronts

Klipsch SF1 Fronts (on B switch)

Klipsch KSW12 Sub. (2)

Klipsch SC1 Center

Klipsch SF1 Rears

Panasonic RV31 DVD

Vintage Listening Room:

Technics SA-5370

Electro Voice Coronet Speakers

Pioneer Turntable model PL-150-II

Shure M70EJ Cartridge

Technics Cassette Deck model 631

Quenten, Since your last post, I've been experimenting with the "smellavision" aspect of these Bose cubes. Ma invited over a few members of her quilting group, I rented a couple of dee vee dee's. I'll tell you what, "The Little Mermaid" never seemed so real...talk about (sea) bass response!!

Gone fishin, fini

This message has been edited by fini on 07-29-2001 at 04:03 PM

• 9 months later...

Hey, it's been awhile since I've posted last, and I went back to reread some old threads that I liked before.

Here's an example of one of the funniest threads ever....hope you enjoy!

Yet another satisfied Klipsch owner,

Zargathos

------------------

RF-3 Mains

RC-3 Center

RS-3 Surrounds

Sony SAWM40 Subwoofer

Technics SA-DX1050 receiver

Panasonic DVD-RV31K DVD player

Technics SL-MC4 CD player

JVC 32" TV

Not too bad, I must say...