Moved to tears

Tom Adams

Stop acting like soft muffins,to answer the question I was moved to tears while watching Rambo the real Ameri Khan hero taking on a whole Vietnamese and Russian army and tearing them apart like they were GI Joe figurines.

But all tears dried when I saw a pathetic Bell Huey demolish a Hind flying tank ...all this done by Ramno...himself!

LOL

I get a little misty when I see a classic Mopar from the 60s - 70s get offered to the gods of the movie industry, there just aren't enough of them to go around and yet they destroy them for the sake of a movie.

Ok, a good movie can get some wet eyes going but I clear them up before the lights come on, can't let EVERYONE know the movie got to me. 2.gif

cablacksmith: Hey, I know what you mean about the cars (of any brand). Depending on where you read the statistics, in the making of the 'Dukes of Hazzard' series and films, no less than 229 "General Lee" '69 Dodge Chargers were used (18 still exist). 2 Mustangs and 2 Chargers were used in the filming of 'Bullitt'. They were destroyed following the filming. 14.gif

Man, I wish I had a "BIRD"! I will settle for a 68 - 70 charger, 383 or better (better prefered) in good shape. The wife can't see it though, to her they are "just old cars" 6.gif and that is a real turn off for her15.gif. That said, she will let me have one,9.gif just that she won't have much to do with it.

Sorry for the thread jack. We now return to crying at chick flicks.