THREE Adademy's on one auction...

chuckears

I've gotta buddy who has three and two of them were vertical on stands and sounded quite good as rears in his setup.

I have a pair of OO and might be persuaded to change one of them into walnut to match my Chorus'. Let me know if the deal falls through. My pair are very much near mint, with very minor flaws (95 of 100).

LEEROY

Still waiting..........still waiting........

No word from the seller, yet. I sent an email on Saturday morning asking if he had a tracking number or when he might ship if not shipped already...., but no word. Makes me worry when someone doesn't respond. Ooooh, I'm getting a bad feeling, sure hope I don't get burned again on ebay.

Not that it changes anything, but when I bought my Academy off EBAY I went through the SAME thing - no tracking number supplied (until ONE day before I got it), and I was sweating in my boots. People should "understand" - when you buy something, you SHOULD EXPECT good communication and a tracking number at minimum. Cripes, I hope it works out for you Gilbert - for your sake alone.

Popbumper

Thanks POP, and I agree. For the first time, I sold some stuff on ebay a week and half ago, and sent out everything within 2 days. I even made PDF copies of the UPS receipts and everything. I wish this guy would do the same, cracky!, I just spent a small fortune on those babies.

• 3 weeks later...

Mandi... Did you manage to acquire an Academy? I'm getting a pair of Chorus II's from my brother and think I'm interested in a good used KLF-C7 (until I can afford and find an Academy).

Any one else... Know where I can get a good deal on used KLF-C7 to satisfy me for awhile?

Nope, I really do not want to spend any money until I get a chance to hear an Academy with my set up and that may never happen. Maybe next summer when I am mowing lawns and have a couple hundred to just toss around. But I am happy with my C7, sounds good to me! And until I hear an Academy (preferably with my setup) then I do not know how much it would be worth for me to get one.