does anyone know how to hide a SVS from a significant other?

i have three subs in the room (pretty soon four)....my wife still thinks i have only one sub...if it was for the rsw15 she bought me for my birthday...she wouldnt even know what a sub is....shes a very smart woman....she just have other important things to worry about...like what color to paint her nails and what restaurant to eat dinner at.....

in your case 007...i would probably throw an acoustical transparent cloth over the sub and put a vase or fake plant on top of it....

Put her on top of it..plug in some Usher....hey hey hey let me heare ya say yeah yeah yeah,,,,, low synth pounding with the high pitched...synth around her.... When it kicks in.,., hehehe She might not even need you!! hahahahaha

and BBB resembled my dorm room with a full Dj pro speaker set all crammed to the side..and of course.. NAKED TWISTER!! Bed on top and a "love couch" underneath!!

----------------

On 9/17/2004 7:55:54 PM 007 wrote:

I'm between a rock and a hard place with this new sub and my gf who does not yet know about it. what do I do?
----------------

You're not yet engaged, let alone married. Get it while you can, my friend...

David

I KNOW!! I noticed the same thing, but given the fact that I've got nothing to say because I am very fat myself, I had decided to hold my tongue and be nice. But, I don't remember her being that large in the movie. Moo! 11.gif