EAR HELP??? RSW 12 RSW 15

ballenone

HMMMM DONT KNOW THE ONE TO GET I WANT TO BE IMPRESSED BY U571 DEPTH CHARGES I WANT TO FEEL THEM AND HEAR THEM

SO WHAT SUB WOOFER WOULD BE BETTER AND WITH ALL THE TALK ABOUT SVS DOES THIS MEAN THAT KLIPSCH SUBS ARENT GOOD ENOUGH OR CAN EVEN HANG WITH SVS CAUSE IVE HEARD THE RSW 15 AND IT WAS PRETTY DAMM IMPRESSIVE ILL TELL YOU THAT, EVEN THE 12 WAS NICE ..

I LIKE THE IDEA OF BEING ABLE TO PICK UP A KLIPSCH SUB , AND I LIKE THE FACT ITS A KLIPSCH SO I KINDA WANTED TO STICK WITH A KLIPSCH BUT IF THEY DONT PERFORM THEN ILL HAVE TO CHANGE MY MIND ....

I WAS ALSO THINKING OF A VELODYNE SPL 1200 (IF KLIPSCH CANT HANG) SO SOME BODY GIVE ME SOME GAINS AND LOSSES WITH THESE SUBS, ALSO A RSW 15 SPECS SAY IT WILL GO AS LOW AS 19 HZ IS THIS TRUE ...

LAST BUT NOT LEAST WILL A ROOM SIZE ,SHAPE, AND OR SUB PLACEMENT MAKE A SUB GO LOWER IN THE HZ RANGE OR DOES THAT JUST DEPEND ON THE SUB THANKS GUYS...............MY SETUP IS RF7S RS7S RC7 HARMON 525 2PA 200 FOR RF7S AND HARMON SIGNATURE 5 CHANNEL FOR REST OF SYSTEM

BallEnOne... the rsw 15 I am sure will be more than enough.

Don't believe the hype of everything you hear about anyones speakers. In the end, it is your ears that count!

Klipsch makes "best in class" speakers.. In the reference line the RSW 15 is a fantastic sub. I use one with the K horns upstairs... It is amazing!