Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Anonymous

----------------

On 11/27/2004 8:10:23 PM garymd wrote:

Steve,

So what did they think of your system?

----------------

Gary, they were impressed, could not get over the dynamics, extension, bass, but, mostly the dynamics and listenability. Von, felt he could help me fine tune with better ugh wire. He bought some fabulous looking2.gif and sounding6.gif cable. Yes, frickin wire11.gif actually I am hearing differences in wire, crazy, I know, but, maybe it is the nest step. Charles may buy a pair of my chorus, cause he could not believe the sound, compared to his B&W 803 Nautilus, but, I think he will shy away cause they are too inexpensive, and not yuppy enough2.gif3.gif oh well, his loss. He is the one that goes by the name of AVGURU on audiogon..Gary, check that thread out, it's a ball buster10.gif btW HE IS WORRIED HE DOES NOT HAVE TUBES NOW

Guest Anonymous

----------------

On 11/27/2004 8:10:23 PM garymd wrote:

Steve,

So what did they think of your system?

----------------

Gary, they were impressed, could not get over the dynamics, extension, bass, but, mostly the dynamics and listenability. Von, felt he could help me fine tune with better ugh wire. He bought some fabulous looking2.gif and sounding6.gif cable. Yes, frickin wire11.gif actually I am hearing differences in wire, crazy, I know, but, maybe it is the nest step. Charles may buy a pair of my chorus, cause he could not believe the sound, compared to his B&W 803 Nautilus, but, I think he will shy away cause they are too inexpensive, and not yuppy enough2.gif3.gif oh well, his loss. He is the one that goes by the name of AVGURU on audiogon..Gary, check that thread out, it's a ball buster10.gifBTW he is woried he may need tubes now, heh heh heh

Guest Anonymous

----------------

On 11/27/2004 9:05:33 PM garymd wrote:

Steve,

I've been sort of following it. Pretty amusing.

I love that "too inexpensive" comment. I think a lot of audiophools are scared off by the low cost of Klipsch speakers. Oh well. Their loss.
16.gif

----------------

The best quote of my day, came from Jacstoy, when he said "I can lay down and die with the sound here""I would be happy" good quote no? most audiophools are too yuppified w/image, these speakers do not look cool enough, I say, you friggin idiot, how do they sound? since you love the sound, what the hell, do you just wanna look at your audio, or do you wanna listen to it, get emotionally involved, get drawn into the experience, than, stop being an idiot. heh heh heh2.gif3.gif

Steve,

I just read the rest of that thread. My gawd! I think my eyes are bleeding. When is the 5 cornwall review coming? I'll be interested to read his opinion since he seems to be pretty honest. What did you think of his B&W's?

I've got to hear one of these machines! I'd love to compare one of them to my TT.4.gif

Guest Anonymous

----------------

On 11/27/2004 10:04:25 PM bclarke421 wrote:

Steve, how did you end up liking the 350B in the VRD? Keep em or turn em?

----------------

Ben, I really have not taken the time to play them yet, I have been working so hard on the digital search. Did you want them back? Hopefully I will get settled with the digital, and then get back to the tubes3.gif

----------------

On 11/27/2004 10:39:22 PM smilin wrote:

----------------

On 11/27/2004 10:04:25 PM bclarke421 wrote:

Steve, how did you end up liking the 350B in the VRD? Keep em or turn em?

----------------

Ben, I really have not taken the time to play them yet, I have been working so hard on the digital search. Did you want them back? Hopefully I will get settled with the digital, and then get back to the tubes
3.gif

----------------

Heh, wish I could afford em right now!

Guest Anonymous

----------------

On 11/27/2004 10:38:41 PM garymd wrote:

Steve,

I just read the rest of that thread. My gawd! I think my eyes are bleeding. When is the 5 cornwall review coming? I'll be interested to read his opinion since he seems to be pretty honest. What did you think of his B&W's?

I've got to hear one of these machines! I'd love to compare one of them to my TT.
4.gif

----------------

Gary, they only listened to 2 corns, only a couple hours and lots of machines, but, since this thread at audiogon is getting so much following why don't you help me promote klipsch speakers AFTER THE GUYS START POSTING? It should be within the next few hours, and it will be fun2.gif3.gif