HAPPY THANKSGIVING too you KLIPSCHphiles

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Another year to be thankful for has passed. This one has been very unusual for me. This years journey has been a growing experience of exponential size for me. I experienced many varied emotions. My Mom was dignosed with cancer on April 17th, my world stopped as I knew it. It was changed forever. Mom had a virolent strain that had metastisized in her spine, liver, lungs and brain. Try as we did, we could not save her. She passed with me holding her hand on my 15th wedding anniversary, June 11th. I realized at that time that life was meant to be lived for the moment. My family and friends became more important to me. Money, and values changed. I realized that we never know when our time is up, so sieze the moment. Thanks to all you on the forum who helped me through this period in my lfe. The Klipsch Forum, will always be a special place for me. You guys have helped me thru some of my roughest days, always with kindness and heartfelt prayers and love. Your generosity is greatly appreciated. This Thanksgiving is a little bit lonelier for me and my family. All will be well though, I pray a lot more, and have become much more spiritual.

Audio, and the pursuit of sonic bliss has definately been an obsession for me, especially since Mom's passing. I have learned so much from this forum, and the people on this BBB. I hope I have not offended anyone here, or hurt any feelings. If so, I apologize. When I get obsessed, I sometimes take it to overbearing proportions. This is a fun and beatiful pursuit.

I just want to wish the Forum participants, and the moderators, a wonderful, happy Thanks giving and to remind you all, that life is to be lived, to it's fullest. Please enjoy your families and friends today, and pray to those loved ones who are no longer with you. They are watching out for us.

Have fun and enjoy

Steve Smilin

----------------

On 11/25/2004 2:25:24 PM smilin wrote:

Another year to be thankful for has passed. This one has been very unusual for me. This years journey has been a growing experience of exponential size for me. I experienced many varied emotions. My Mom was dignosed with cancer on April 17th, my world stopped as I knew it. It was changed forever. Mom had a virolent strain that had metastisized in her spine, liver, lungs and brain. Try as we did, we could not save her. She passed with me holding her hand on my 15th wedding anniversary, June 11th. I realized at that time that life was meant to be lived for the moment. My family and friends became more important to me. Money, and values changed. I realized that we never know when our time is up, so sieze the moment. Thanks to all you on the forum who helped me through this period in my lfe. The Klipsch Forum, will always be a special place for me. You guys have helped me thru some of my roughest days, always with kindness and heartfelt prayers and love. Your generosity is greatly appreciated. This Thanksgiving is a little bit lonelier for me and my family. All will be well though, I pray a lot more, and have become much more spiritual.

Audio, and the pursuit of sonic bliss has definately been an obsession for me, especially since Mom's passing. I have learned so much from this forum, and the people on this BBB. I hope I have not offended anyone here, or hurt any feelings. If so, I apologize. When I get obsessed, I sometimes take it to overbearing proportions. This is a fun and beatiful pursuit.

I just want to wish the Forum participants, and the moderators, a wonderful, happy Thanks giving and to remind you all, that life is to be lived, to it's fullest. Please enjoy your families and friends today, and pray to those loved ones who are no longer with you. They are watching out for us.

Have fun and enjoy

Steve Smilin

----------------

Very touching. Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Hey Smilin, you have any spare quads of GEC KT 88's? I am looking to get a set at a reasonable price. Since I am not in a hurry I have been looking for awhile. I want to start tube rooling with the VRD's this christmas. Here is my list so far:

EL34 XF2's

RCA blackplates 6L6GC's

7027's

Pre tubes

Sylvannia gold pin 5751's triple mica

Bugle boys 12AX7's

Tele smooth plates 12AX7's

Mullard 5AR4

GZu34's

Guest Anonymous

----------------

On 11/25/2004 11:01:06 PM tillmbil wrote:

Hey Smilin, you have any spare quads of GEC KT 88's? I am looking to get a set at a reasonable price. Since I am not in a hurry I have been looking for awhile. I want to start tube rooling with the VRD's this christmas. Here is my list so far:

Bill, sorry, no extra's, not selling at this time.

EL34 XF2's

RCA blackplates 6L6GC's

7027's

Pre tubes

Bugle boys 12AX7's

Mullard 5AR4

GZu34's

----------------

----------------

On 11/25/2004 11:01:06 PM tillmbil wrote:

EL34 XF2's

RCA blackplates 6L6GC's

7027's

Pre tubes

Bugle boys 12AX7's

Mullard 5AR4

GZu34's
----------------

Bill,

I have a quad of Genalex, Gold Lion KT88's that I'd like to sell for $600. They test like new.

Let me know if you're interested.