Christmas music

Parrot

----------------

On 12/24/2004 8:49:00 AM mandi wrote:

I have a Reggea (SP) Christmas in the CD changer and it is very good, except it is a long medly so it only has one track

----------------

I think you're supposed to listen to that while burning some Jamaican, uh, incense (or something). Trust me, you will believe Santa is on your roof, for sure.

----------------

On 12/24/2004 7:18:31 AM Chris Robinson wrote:

Seti, I heard that on XM Radio yesterday. It was just a little too wierd, and I flipped the channel.

My favorite is David Foster's "Christmas Album" ... Great guest artists. Superbly recorded.

----------------

I love XM radio I want it for my home system it's great for finding new music.

It is weird I love weird it's almost as weird as a Negativeland Christmas single a friend found at a yard sale.

This time of year I am usually so sick of Christmas tunes I could go coocoo for cocoa puffs. The Jamaican Christmas tunes I could deal with yeah mon pass the dutchie on the left hand side mon.

Well crap I haven't done any Christmas shopping yet so I guess I should get it over with.

Christmas music sucks. I used to have to play it when the kids were young, and for the old folks. Ever notice there is hardley any bass is most of those old songs. Nowadays it's just music as usual.

I guess if grand kids are ever to come, I'll have to play the game again.

----------------

On 12/24/2004 1:21:47 AM Woodog wrote:

Hey Paul,

If you are a fan of unaccompanied choral singing, Christmas eve at 10a.m. central (just under 10 hours from now) the annual broadcast of Kings College Choir nine lessons and carols. Always superb. 10am EST / 9am CST. NPR..

Also tomorrow afternoon at around 2 pm on NPR (check your local stations) Chanticleer will be singing. Good Gawd Awmighty! Talk about mind-bending!

----------------

Thanks Forrest. I was out shopping during most of the day yesterday so missed the first show. Will try to catch Chanticleer.