Show Me Your La Scala/K-Horn Speaker Cables and Spades

126mhz

Hello All:

There's such a wealth of information and opinions here I've just got to know what some of you folks use for speaker cables and spades. I don't mind if there's some hi end/big buck examples but of course I's also like to know, (and see) what others use so I can get a pair for my new La Scalas.

Thanks,

Bill Woodward

Portland, OR.

At the moment I think I am using some old flat RadioShack 14 ga wires with banana plugs at the receiver and some fork teminals crimped on the other end. Somewhere I also have some Home Depot 12 ga low voltage outdoor light wire that works pretty good.

Thanks, especially "D Man," one of the things I'm most interested in is what size spades are being used. I find it a bit difficult to get a good connection on my La Scalas given the same "Standard" size spades "D Man" is using.

I'd like to be able to find some nice small copper spades that will be a perfect fit for my La Scalas.

Regards,

Bill Woodward

Portland, OR.

OT I know, but 126mhz are you involved in aviation or a private pilot as you have a freq. from the VHF air band as a handle. BTW, I use Monster cable (only 10' per speaker) for speaker cable and #14 for the xover to drivers connection.....(LaScalas)

Guest Anonymous

portland is in the area of coos bay, which maybe only a handful of people know that is where steve prefontaine grew up. Totally off topic, but the guy was a great runner. I have been trying to get an autograph, but they are next to imposible to find and then on top of that the last when i sawat an auction went for over 1300 which is outlandish. Sorry I just thought about that