Forum +s

dodger

Season's Greetings:

Over the time I have been on the Forum, I have seen, heard or read a number of positives.

They put a person that has been Cynical for many years into a positive feeling.

I'd like to mention all, but some I state I have read and felt glad, some have been what others would call mundane but that is good. There are anumber that are positive for which I am glad. I grew up in a Family that expresses feelings.

So:

Amy had a really cute Baby boy, all fingers and toes, she's back to work being Amy, probably on days when she had little sleep.

Tom had his last treatment and Santa made an early visit.

Dee has instilled more faith in me.

I have made many "Cyber Friends." Sometimes they have been more inspiration than the friends you see every day. I hope that all of you know who you are.

My "Nephew" has survived 5 very close calls in Iraq - that alone is great news.

I have learned a great number of things from Members Postings. How much more could one ask for there?

I have been the receiver of things and I have seen things given when needed. I have also seen the friendships.

I have PMd/emailed great people in Greece, Australia and El Salvador (Tony I hope that I got that right.)

That alone is amazing to me.

What was thought would be a personal Family problem, turned out fine.

I renewed a friendship.

I bought Corwall IIs, heard a great system and had had Maryland Crab Cakes all on the same day.

I made a very good friend in Los Angeles.

To sum, there have been many positives to see or somehow be a part of. Thank You.

Also thanks to Trey, Amy, Steve and Stephen for being the zookeepers. I guess I could make an apropo pun and say:

Merry Klipschmas, but I also say Happy Hanukkah, a beautiful Kwaanza.

The best to all, as I have received Much.

I hope that everyone gets what they wish for and more - without the bills.

And in 2005, may we finally actually see and live, Peace on Earth with Goodwill to all

Win dodger