Okay, here's the deal, I have an RC-7 center for sale:

(+) drivers and functionality flawless

(+) non-smoking home

(+) purchased from dealer less than 1 year ago

(+) front and rear of enclosure without damage

(-) minor to noticable cosmetic damage on top and sides of the enclosure

(-) bad cosmetic damage on the bottom side of the enclosure

(-) bottom right peg on grille missing

I have taken pictures of the actual unit which are available at the web address below. I tried to accentuate the cosmetic damage so that flaws are as visible as they possibly can be. In actuality, the damage isn't as easy to see. If you're going to put this center inside something (entertainment center perhaps) the damage won't be visible. I am asking $500 and will include FREE SHIPPING.

Feel free to email me with any questions or concerns at tunemanjjw@hotmail.com If you pickup local (Durham, NC) I would be willing to save you shipping.

WEBLINK TO PICTURES

http://ffooccuuss.100free.com/klipsch/

post-13523-13819259986918_thumb.jpg

BATTLE DAMAGE!!!

it sat on a table that had a track on it and got pushed across it while cleaning (NOT ME!) a number of times. A horrible fate for such a noble speaker. All the same, I'm trying to cash out (not much of a movies person so not much use) and I got a new semester coming up...if you're local i'd be willing to do it for $400 (Durham, nC 27707). The $500 i just estimated b/c i'm going to have it professionally packed, etc. Perfect working condition, just not as pretty as original.

Yeah u rite,it probably wouldn't be too much trouble to paint.

In actuality though, I really just need the money; the fact is the damage isn't visible when it sits on top of my television and I never noticed it when I had it on the long table, so that never really mattered to me.

I am willing to go as low as $400 for local pickup if anyone is interested! PM me if you have an offer.