My Christmas Score !!

lynnm

Three!! Mark Twain Books

A Birdfeeder in the shape of the lovely old Church across the street from our house ( Love watching the birds at the feeder -- especially the chickadees which treat every visit to the feeder as a raid--They come in pairs one always stands guard nearby while the other swoops in and "steals" a bit and flies off. The other then swoops in and "steals" a bit and they fly away together to enjoy their loot.)

Mark Twain's Helpful Hints For Good Living -- A Handbook For The Damned Human Race.

A W.C. Fields biography: W.C. Fields By Himself

Fluffy Matron: "Oh Mr. Fields I am so sorry that you buried your wife!!"

Fields: "Had to!! --- She Died! "

Billie Holiday The Collection: ( Columbia C3K/Legacy 65138 ) 48 Original Tracks.

Mark Twain,Billie Holiday and the niftiest birdfeeder in town!

Life is good!

9.gif LOL

I wouldn't be "sitting" in front of the fire. I'd be running like hell for the phone because I don't have a fireplace. 9.gif

Actually we are in the middle of a Chinook at the moment and the temperature is about 30 degrees Fahrenheit and our high is forecast to be about 40. Tomorrow will be colder than a mother-in-laws kiss though with a high of about 5 degrees.

I hope I make out as well as you did lynnm. Very nice.

We will not be opening presents until late this afternoon. Some people have to work on Christmas and unfortunately my wife is one of them. But it does extent the holiday a bit, so while she`s working I`ll just clean house, wrap that last gift and get the Christmas cheer mixed and ready.

nothin

ok, ok EDIT- I'm going to visit my Bro, so got gifts for my neice and nephew. I'm at that stage in life where it's better to give and don't even think about getting back in return. Got the best gift from my lil asst. Beth, so if I don't get another present, I'm doing okay.

Michael

sorry 007, and I thought I had troubles being alone on Christmas. Hope everything works out okay. IMHO, I'd recommend maybe laying low on the nog this season, if you tend to enjoy that kind of thing. When down I tended to do that and it never helped.

You got anybody else around? email me if ya need to chat

Michael

Hang in there. Do what you need to do.

--

I got a Day Timer for Christmas. Now all the family but the youngest has one. I now just have to use it.

And a remastered CD of Eric Clapton's Slow Hand. It sounds really good on my not-so-stellar system. Actually playing it through the pc into my ST-70, which really needs new output tubes (they have been ordered).

We're having present giving with other family on Monday evening.

Best of all, is everyone is healthy here.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Marvel

Guest Anonymous

Actually, one of the best things that was given to me was the Klipsch "the ultimate sound expierence" sign from the web site. I hung it in my bedroom and I get to see it every time I walk in and turn the light on.

----------------

On 12/24/2004 6:53:40 PM lynnm wrote:

A W.C. Fields biography: W.C. Fields By Himself

Fluffy Matron: "Oh Mr. Fields I am so sorry that you buried your wife!!"

Fields: "Had to!! --- She Died! "

Billie Holiday The Collection: ( Columbia C3K/Legacy 65138 ) 48 Original Tracks.

----------------

I love W. C. Fields. And Billie Holiday. What a sensational gift. 1.gif