FS: Cornwalls

Royster

Hello all. I have decided that the 3 rd system is not going to happen for a while. I have decided to offer to the board fist option of purchaseing the following Corns:

SS#'s 19T152 & 19T155

CBR finish.

I think that they are 79's (not positive).

I bought these just over 1 year ago, and they have been sitting ever since. I bought them for the orig owner, and they are in good shape and sound like a Corn should.I am asking $800.00 for them. I will post pics in the next few days (off to the UP of Mi snowmobiling in the early A.M. for 3 days). I prefere local pick up. But I travel alot, so maybe we could meet somewhere. Regards, and feel free to ask any questions.

Roy

Royster,

Appleton, WI Huh? I love that town!!!

Lived on 333 Heritage Avenue during the 80's, would you mind going to the Maratime Tavern on Wisconsin Avenue and having a couple of beers for me?, after that you can go over to Cleo's and have a few more! Thanks, I feel better already!

Good luck on your Corns.

"On Wisconsin!"

Jim McClung

----------------

On 12/25/2004 5:31:44 PM Royster wrote:

Hello all. I have decided that the 3 rd system is not going to happen for a while. I have decided to offer to the board fist option of purchaseing the following Corns:

SS#'s 19T152 & 19T155

CBR finish.

I think that they are 79's (not positive).

I bought these just over 1 year ago, and they have been sitting ever since. I bought them for the orig owner, and they are in good shape and sound like a Corn should.I am asking $800.00 for them. I will post pics in the next few days (off to the UP of Mi snowmobiling in the early A.M. for 3 days). I prefere local pick up. But I travel alot, so maybe we could meet somewhere. Regards, and feel free to ask any questions.

Roy

----------------

I am interested in your cornwalls. I could pick-up at your convience. Best time would be this weekend, Fri 12/31, Sat 1/1 Sun 1/2. Please post more info and contact info when you can.

Thanks, Steve

----------------

On 12/30/2004 1:49:23 PM DeanG wrote:

Birch Raw is nasty looking unless it's damn near like new. With so many nice veneered models available, why mess with these?

----------------

i guess that all of us who own decorators in birch raw now have nasty looking speakers!!!

I knew what you meant Dean, i was just bored and wanted to have a little fun. the last 2 sets of corns went for 499 and 599 so 800 sounds like a lot of money to everyone. if you can pick them up without shipping charges it might not be to bad. O by the way, you can exit foot and close mouth.3.gif6.gif16.gif

I am back home. I will get some photos up in the next day or so. The finish is Birch. The orig owner stained them a oak color (not my choice but sa la vie).

I had planned to finish them in the classic black finish, as they were for a HT system that I have yet to complete. They are not beat or chiped up, and have the orig components in them.

That being said, I paid $710.00 @ ebay less than 1 year ago. I drove to Munster, IN to pick them up, and hauled them home. I have more than $800.00 in them. If you are not interested in paying what I have asked for them, that is up to you. But I will not give them away, they can sit where thay are. I am not selling these to pay a mortage or other bill. I am offering them to the board first, prior to Ebay or Audiogon. A lot of the folks crying about the price are the same ones that cry poor when they buy, and ask for the sky when they sell.

Regards,

Roy

Hey Roy, please don't take offense at the 'nasty raw birch' comments. It's just the least popular probably of all the finishes. Wish they were still in Indiana though. Any chance of halfway meeting or ??

Looking forward to pix, inside and out if you can please.

Thanks

Michael