Ever wonder if it's in DTS?

m00n

----------------

On 12/31/2004 3:18:11 AM edwinr wrote:

Thanks, m00n, for that interesting link. DTS encoded soundtracks are by far my favourite.

----------------

Mine as well... Hey you spelt favorite wrong. 2.gif You damn brits and aussies with your spelling things funny. Lemme guess you spell color with a 'U' in it as well. 9.gif

----------------

On 12/31/2004 2:16:22 AM m00n wrote:

What I found amaizing is that Rocky & Bowenkle was in DTS, but not Troy. Or at least it's not showing Troy being in DTS, not yet anyway.
4.gif

----------------

"Hey you spelt favorite wrong."

You should talk! You murdered my favorite moose, BULLWINKLE!!!2.gif

Rick

----------------

On 12/31/2004 5:32:13 PM 3dzapper wrote:

----------------

On 12/31/2004 2:16:22 AM m00n wrote:

What I found amaizing is that Rocky & Bowenkle was in DTS, but not Troy. Or at least it's not showing Troy being in DTS, not yet anyway.
4.gif

----------------

"Hey you spelt favorite wrong."

You should talk! You murdered my favorite moose, BULLWINKLE!!!
2.gif

Rick

----------------

Never fails. You ALWAYS end up spelling something wrong when you correct someone elses. 9.gif

Damn I was WAY off.

Ok, so you used to be able to find all sorts of DTS gear for the home theater on the site; there was a mention of a new DTS sign/plaque for HT use, but I can't find any mention of that now. Anyone know anything about that? I'd like to find one for my HT.

Thanks for the link m00n. I was checking the site out a little while ago. Now I'm working real hard at keeping the plastic in my wallet. There's alot of very good stuff out there in DTS. I got a copy of a Buddy Rich DVD in DTS for Christmas and will be listening to it this week (while wife is away and I can crank it). This should be awesome. 10.gif

----------------

On 1/4/2005 5:04:31 PM jhawk92 wrote:

Ok, so you used to be able to find all sorts of DTS gear for the home theater on the site; there was a mention of a new DTS sign/plaque for HT use, but I can't find any mention of that now. Anyone know anything about that? I'd like to find one for my HT.

----------------

jhawk, the store is still there. The link is small and at the top of the page. http://store.dtsonline.com/.. Just so happens that the store has been under renovation and is scheduled to reopen today Jan/5 1.gif