O/T West Coast Help Needed

dodger

Greetings:

I am a fan of Crossing Jordan.

Tonight A&E has the 3rd part of a continuing series about how her Mother was murdered.

Ate something that contained something I have a severe allergy to. Benadryl Injection, 100 mg and an Epi-pen injection.

Put me to sleep, missed the 3rd part.

It's on at 2300 hours - 11:00 P.M..

Can someone please vhs tape it,or if you know the ending let me know.

Any expense incurred will be taken care of.

HELP

dodger

----------------

On 12/31/2004 9:14:34 AM dodger wrote:

One of the few shows I like and feel from experience are accurate.

----------------

In what way do you find it accurate? It seems like one of the more unbelievable shows out there. Is your normal medical examiner a beautiful single woman who every week is kidnapped or personally hunts down murderers? And the whole group she works with can always drop everything and devote themselves to just one case, which is solved in a day or two, usually including risking their lives and breaking several laws in the process. And every episode involves "digitally enhancing" a low-pixel video frame or photo and zooming in a preposterous amount to make out some tiny detail. When would they ever have time to listen to music?

It's a fun show and I've seen probably ten episodes over the years. My only question was how Win, with all his experience, finds the series realistic.

They do have some interesting choice of music, like Richard Thompson recently. You don't usually hear him on TV.

----------------

On 12/31/2004 12:43:18 AM dodger wrote:

Benadryl Injection, 100 mg and an Epi-pen injection. Put me to sleep, missed the 3rd part.

HELP

dodger

----------------

Here's ole Win all whacked out on drugs to heal and we're being critical of his tastes in TV programming?

Hey Win, watch whatever the heck you want. Me, I'm hooked on Transformers. Of course, my five year old has something to do with it

9.gif

Thanks Cyclone and Wayne

Paul, due to my career and the fact that a number in my Family were Funeral Directors, I see that reality.

Before we had our County Medical, there were some of those Funeral Directors, that had to demonstrate proficiency in determining Cause of Death. Also was the ability to perform a proper Autopsy.

My Grandfather and Father were Certified as Coroners.

Regarding the Equipment. If you have ever been to either of the two Federal Agencies in Virginia, you would find Equipment that Makes what is shown pale in comparison.

Foresnic Pathologists do in fact follow up in some areas. Other Counties, such as L.A. has Investigators can be utilized, or the Medical Examiner assigned to the case follows through until Cause of death and more than not, charges are filed.

But in my first post, I commented on the show and noted Jill as making it easy to watch.

Have a Great New Year,

Win dodger

Cyclone:

The tape arrived today. My sincere thanks. You'll be hearing from me.

Wayne and St. Patrick also my appreciation.

This again shows to me the extremely high class of People on this Forum. Again my thanks.

Paul: you're very right about the music. Sometimes if one were to hear it say on a radio station,you may dismiss it. But the choices fit the storyline very well.

Then you find yourself trying to find it. I like a show that can do that.

Chris: I'll have to try what you said9.gif

Thanks all.

Side note: in what I used to do, before medical retirement, thanks, thank you are not heard much. After 9/11 they are heard more.that's nice. We're not in our careers for the thanks. But I want people to know that when I say thank you, it's meant.

But I always want to be sure that All Law Enforcement Personnel, Fire-Fighters, EMTs, and Volunteers know that they are appreciated.

In the thread on the disaster, I think of all of those people that are really expected to work. The same with disasters here, they may have their own homes shattered, but they are out there. And I always thank the Above for Volunteers.

When I was 12 we lived in what we would now call townhouses.

We had a fire that originated next door. It caused 5 deaths - 4 children, 1 adult. We lost everything and thanks to a mixup, no fire insurance. The Red Cross was a major help.

So I guess where I'm going is why I consider this abby normal (Young Frankenstein) group a family.

And also why I apprecite what I do and why I say Thank You. Cyclone, St. Patrick and Cal Blacksmith are examples.

dodger