79' Birch Cornwalls for sale......

desron15

Hello all,

I am also selling a very fine pair of Cornwall speakers. They are 1979 vintage Birch with near matching serial #'s(301 and 313), and are in great shape. They have no water stains, and have never been coated with anything as far as I can tell. There are a couple of small nicks in the birch near the bottom of one speaker, and the other is near perfect. I don't have any pics as of this moment, but will tomarrow or the next day.(need to borrow a digi-cam) I am in Central California and wanted to offer them here before anywhere else. I am asking $750 for the pair plus shipping. If you are interested, post here or send me an e-mail at gregsfj40@sbcglobal.net .If you want a phone number to talk about it, send me a pm and I will give you my cell #.

They are all original and sound GREAT!! If your looking for Birch, here they are.

Thanks,

Greg

Correction in my listing, they are not consecutive serial #'s, they are XXX301, AND XXX313. They do not have bases on them, but do have the factory slider feet so the bottoms are still in great shape. Pics should be available tonight or tomarrow morning. AS soon as I have them, I'll post here.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

CRANIUM CRUSHING ^5 GREG ,there mine now, the shipping was a total of three blocks, in the back of his killer truck, with his copilot riding shotgun,there resting comfortible an have been vacumed out,thick rubber mates on tops,with kg4s, on limited edition Paul W Klipsch signature stands, on back outer quadrants, left an right, for presence speakers in 7.1.Will post pics once there dailed in. Questions will follow on cabniet care, an light mods an tweeks.Observation what to do with black surround coating ,that has gathered in a lump, at bottom of bass drivers gasket after 27 years.

Sweet, I'm glad you like em'. I can't wait to see the pics when you get the fronts finished up. I never saw the "goo" you are speaking of, does it affect the sound at all? Thanks for the compliment on the truck to, it's my pride and joy.

I'll have to come by sometime and watch a movie on that sweet system, or even put some TESLA in the bloodstream. Whatdoya say?

Here's the karlson-cab website, http://home.planet.nl/~ulfman/ ,an the cabs on ebay, i told you about, sold for 1k. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5744824804&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT The goop on the cornwall woofers ,is just the coating on the surround, that has run down over the years an puddled, only solution is to rotate the woofer every 5000 miles 1\4 turn. Oiled up the birch an looks good, an did the rubbermaid cont-tact brand decorative covering, in black marble trick, on the front of one motorboard ,an now it's break time. An one more link for the vox valvetronic modeling amp i showed you check out how the different amps an setting formed your favorite bands sound http://www.voxamps.co.uk/