O.T... Anyone watch the Rams / Seahawks game?

m00n

This game was good to the last play. Too bad Seattle didn't have a better defense. A saftey with 5 games under his belt at that position is not the way to win in the NFL.

There is always next year for Seattle, but will they be able to keep free agent Shaun Alexander? Will Holmgren be back?

Bill

Na didn't watch it. Well, I watched aobut the first 5 minutes of the game then took the youngens out to watch a movie in the theater. Came back and it was overtime. Caught the last drive of the Jets to go and win the game.

I really hate to say this but I don't have a whole lot of faith on the rams advancing past next weekend. They have the tallent on the offense, but I think the D will give up too many points.

Did anybody watch the game? You kiddin? Does the pope poop in the woods? Tremendous game! But of course I'd just as soon it not come down to the last play of the game every time. Kinda rough on the old ticker.

I had to record it on DVD-RAM since I was at work until 1900 yesterday. But as soon as I got home and had dinner, I watched the whole glorious event.

I thought Mike Martz called a great game; maybe his best of the year. Marc looked great - again! And Torry was Torry. What more can you say. It was a great day for Rams fans. They've been playing their best ball of the year the last three weeks. I just hope they can keep it going. Philly or the Falcons next!

Nope but I did watch the Vikes take out Green Bay, Oh yeah!!!

Juba the Chargers rookie kicker did not loose that game the moronic three plays before the kick did as much or more to seal their fate as his kick. Why switch back to Marty ball when you've got the game essentially in the palm of your hand. I guess that is why his playoff success is nothing to brag about.

You guys are hitting me hard. I live in the Middle East and I don't receive ANY NFL games (not even the Superbowl - can you believe that!!). I get plenty of cricket if anyone needs an update on that (somebody help me

15.gif )

The only games I've seen the last 3 years have been during vacations back to the states. Even if it was one here, we're 12 hours ahead of Pacific time so it would be tough to watch.

GO RAMS - AND STEELERS (and how can you not pull for Payton).