Proud of spouse...Article in National Magazine

sire

I know this is kinda way off topic but I am very proud of my wife. About a year ago she decided exercise was not going to help her lose weight. She heard about the Atkins diet and after some research she went on the diet and has lost around 45 pounds.

She is a strong believer in using support groups with online forums. This helped her kick the smoking habit after 20 something years dedicated smoking. She became a member of an Atkins forum and with worldwide support had been very successful in losing weight. She has actually cleared up all her blood work and lowered her BP. She also eats ice cream everyday. Weird.

A CarbLite magazine reporter decided she would be a very good example and used her for an article in the Apr 2005 issue. She was interviewed over the phone while we were heading home after work and she did send some pictures to go with the article. The two page article was very well done. She has always wanted to author and publish something. I guess being the subject of an article is a start. 1.gif

Mike