67 verts FS

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Ok guys, time for some serious moving around.

http://forums.klipsch.com/idealbb/view.asp?topicID=42576&forumID=68&catID=19&search=1&searchstring=&sessionID={775B3A7E-60F1-4EC5-9BEF-DD3954364472}

These corns were bought last year, need 2 woofers rebuilt. Crossovers are fine. Need to be picked up in the Chicago area. 1st 700 for the pair.

Yes, I am a nut, but, I have more too.

Ask me about my '79' Zebrawoods with Deano's crossovers and cardas binding posts. Simply beautiful 1100.00

OBO of course

Smilin today baby9.gif12.gif

I also have a single vertical cornwall for a center channel for 5006.gif

yes, I am keeping a single cornwall for my center, but, I am changing my fronts and rears11.gif12.gif

Guest Anonymous

I am trying to find the link. I am sur you can see them from my get together photo's. Wish I had a digital camera, I just have nt be buying anything but audio, and food2.gif3.gif

Guest Anonymous

Craig, nice shot of my ASSets.

Piranha, I am having a pair custom made in Wyoming by Rick Reimer. I will use a Cornwall vert center and a pair of Chorus 2 for the rears. The mains are unbelievable, 95db, 14hz-25khz, musical beasts weighing 180lbs. heh heh heh2.gif3.gif all hand made in the good ol usa. I will switch to an all khorn system in my next home. gotta do what makes me smile.2.gif6.gif9.gif12.gif Yes I do love klipsch, but my room is not khorn friendly. 15.gif

Guest Anonymous

----------------

On 1/13/2005 11:29:46 PM NOSValves wrote:

Here are some of the photo's from Smilin get together. Not sure what he is selling or not the thread about the meeting is here
it sure was a blast looking through the thread again.

width=740 border=0]

----------------

The zebrawoods are in the front left and right, they have rope caulk, deano crossovers, and cardas binding posts, and sound better than any other cornwalls I have heard. The center on top of the TV is staying, or you could buy it, cause I have an extra mirror image of it too, these are '71's, the Zebra are '79's and the blacks are '67's. I am also selling my Wavelengyh Cardinal X1's. Craig, thanks for the memories, buddy.9.gif we did have fun, huh12.gif just about a year ago, next week11.gif

Guest Anonymous

Piranhaman, I will make Indy this year. Last year sucked, June 11th, my Mom passed away, on my 15th anniversary. I do believe this year will be MUCH better.

Come on forum members, these are GREAT speakers!!!!3.gif

Smilin'

Long time, no talk. Geez, I leave the forum for a while to sell a house, buy another, move etc, and next thing I know, Steve's sellin' it all and doin' it again!

So, are those my old Zebras that you modded with the Deano's and Cardas connects? That get together was a fun time... do hate to see the Zebra's leave you so soon - it's only been a little over a year....but then again, it would be out of character for you to not move gear...good luck in the search.

M2.gif

----------------

On 1/17/2005 10:42:06 PM smilin wrote:

'67'verts sold
15.gif
whatamigonnadonext
6.gif

----------------

Greetings,

Have you hooked up the CII's to your SET yet? The extra 3dB might give you some more slam from those 12wpc... And your 60-watter should shake the walls!

Take care,

Scott

PS - I still gotta say the Corns sounded fantastic; ain't often I get goose-bumps 3.gif