Meet The Fockers

Tom Adams

Actually took my wife out on a date (seriously - movie & dinner afterwards) this past weekend and saw this movie and....

LMAO!!!! 9.gif

Some parts definitely funnier than others, but a good laugh overall. And we all know the benefits of laughing right? Anywho....

I've never been a big fan Barbara Streisand, but she flat rocked IMHO and totally sold her character.

The foreskin and fondu scene was a riot. LOL...the fake boob for breast feeding....LOL...

As you might suspect, I recommend you see this one. Hell, I'd even suggest you take your spouse out on a date and see it in the theater! Listen, if I can endure the squeaky seats and sticky floor, so can you.9.gif9.gif

Tom

Agree! It's really a funny movie. Better than the first one.

OT - I watched Teri Polo (Ben's wife in the movie) in Letterman a couple of nights ago. Really one gorgeous lady. She's on the February issue of Playboy where it says on the front page "She's one hot Focker" (haha). And NO, I have not seen it yet if you're wondering.

1.gif

• 4 months later...

Good movie....

Dustin hoffman was very funny to me...

Some parts were a bit..well...exagerated on the DeNiro character....but overall it is entertaining.....

Be careful with children under 15 as there are a lot of sexual inuendos you will have to explain.....and these will make you blush

Overly cute, not funny--

Even the "focker" jokes were so deadpan that it was hard to even giggle. All of these stellar actors are known for serious parts--even Ben Stiller usually plays the serious guy with goofy people around him--and not for comedy. If you didn't like the first one, this is no better--its more of the same.

I love comedies, and Stiller has been in many of my favorites, but I hope this is the last of this series--

Funny, too--Teri Polo is such a hottie, but those bangs really bugged me!! She looked like she was angry through the whole movie. I wouldn't marry her--