Wanted Khorns!

c5vette

----------------

On 2/8/2005 8:25:58 PM jorjen wrote:

$2500.00 is a bit too high IMO. Would'nt the pair in Texas be closer? Better deal too! Just my .02.

----------------

i agree , i watch the sales daily and the khorns routinely sell for 1700, to 2000. in very nice shape i would say be patient but that would be the pot calling the kettle black, when i see what i want, its katy bar the door especially audio gear joe

OK, calm down Don2.gif. I did not say they were not worth it, you and I both know that is not true. I just meant comparatively speaking. For the most part, they can be had for considerably less. I do LOVE my '67's and they are worth at least twice that to me3.gif.

I've seen the price of a lot of vintage audio items shoot up since the first of the year, so it wouldn't surprise me to see Khorns follow suit. Next year $2500 may seem like a bargain!

Was anyone else watching those Pilot monoblocks on eBay shoot up ove $1200? I wonder what Paul will listen to now...

Appreaciate, the feedback. I, was leaning towards these because 1 owner with org boxes & quote"mint" cond. I've never even heard these , have JBL l200's in the 70's& now have Dalquist DQ-10's & Maggie Mg111. I, remember seeing literature & reviews 30 yrs ago & I, like the way they looked.If, anyone has read the write up about them, what do you thinks about the changes, done to the pair for $2500. on ebay? Thx

Appreaciate, the feedback. I, was leaning towards these because 1 owner with org boxes & quote"mint" cond. I've never even heard these , have JBL l200's in the 70's& now have Dalquist DQ-10's & Maggie Mg111. I, remember seeing literature & reviews 30 yrs ago & I, like the way they looked.If, anyone has read the write up about them, what do you thinks about the changes? Thx I mean the changes done to those listed on ebay for $2500.00

Have a 2,000 empty basement, plenty of room, plan on finishing it for HT plus room. Wife, is freaking out about my speaker obession & size, but when I, find the right pr there coming home! Some, here say the ones on Ebay asking $2500.00 are a little high, but most of the ones I, see listed are out west. If, these are "mint" the price would seem fair?