K-horns aer home

hightone

----------------

On 2/18/2005 3:40:14 PM hightone wrote:

They are awesome! They make the cornwalls seem small.

----------------

Isn't it amazing how the Cornwalls suddenly seem like a small speaker?

If you have a Heresy... put that in front of the Khorn! Talk about giving that poor speaker a complex!

Forrest

congratulations, btw... those speakers look very nice.

TEACH! TEACH ! TEACH !

He doesn't have perfect 4 foot corners for each speaker!

When I showed a pic with a window intruding into my corner and farking near started a riot on the forum!

AKA

Congratulations on acquiring the Khorns. I love mine and as time goes on your love for yours will only grow.

----------------

On 2/18/2005 11:30:41 PM lynnm wrote:

TEACH! TEACH ! TEACH !

He doesn't have perfect 4 foot corners for each speaker!

When I showed a pic with a window intruding into my corner and farking near started a riot on the forum!

AKA

Congratulations on acquiring the Khorns. I love mine and as time goes on your love for yours will only grow.

----------------

6.gif6.gif

Thanks everyone!

There is actual two doors There when I put the one back on from the corner to the end of the door will be 45". Not ideal for sure but what the hell. I do have 2 perfect corners but have not figured out how I could it work yet. The room is 21' x 12'4" big window in the center of that wall. Where would I put the tv. LOL. Right now I have giant head phones.

Joel

Oh yea, long wall baby!. Mine are on a real long wall. The other Khorn is to the left just outside of the picture. The phantom center will be next I'm sure!

This is by no means a dedicated listening room. We live, talk, play piano, play games and just "pass through" this room. Still, the Khorns sound amazing and can fill several rooms with some great sound.

IM001087.JPG

----------------

On 2/19/2005 3:14:19 PM hightone wrote:

OK

I have them on the long wall now. ON MY GOD what a difference.

----------------

Yep.. my room is very close in size to yours (20x11) and when I put them on the long wall(and it took some doing! I live in a small place!) I began to hear what these speakers can do.

I would love to visit Artto's listening room though! 3.gif

Forrest

Scott... how about a pic of your piano? Us players out here in forum land would like to see it! well, this one, anyway.