Breakthough Sonic Improvement.

----------------

On 2/19/2005 5:41:15 PM fini wrote:

----------------

On 2/19/2005 5:16:20 PM maxg wrote:

I did happen to notice how good the audio is in your new remodelled bathroom.

c7s

Audiophile air in cans,

for Cans?

----------------

We in the advertising department are working on securing Dolly Parton as our spokesmodel.

----------------

Looks like Sonic Air is eyeing a fairly large market share, one main Customer Service hub is already set up in Darjeeling India, just south of the Himalayas, the profile on the operations chief quotes that they will be supporting a global market.

sonicairindia.jpg

A prototype single-room unit, reportedly runs extremely quiet and designed to run continously, the long-running filters are changed once a year under normal conditions.

sonicairhome.jpg

The central air units are compatible to be installed and operate outdoors in tandem with the air conditioner compressor, imagine one for every house, in every neighborhood in the U.S. alone. The future looks bright. .

sonicair.jpg

I know I risk company secrets by posting this (keep it under your hats, fellas), but our R&D department has found that good old French lace has the exact filtering properties to make Sonic© Air®! Here's a shot of Betty Gitz, Sandra Klemenock and Linda Werberman-Jensen kickin' it up in our anechoic lab.

57-can-can.jpg

Hot News on the marketing front:

I just got off the phone with Arnie's agent. We can use the line from the film Total Recall:

"Give Des people Air"

For only another $50,000 or so it can become the byline on all advertizing materials.

A pic of Arnie saying it woud cost rather more...

• 1 year later...

Actually there is considerable merit to this idea. Consider how well sound travels in cool mountain air. During certain other atmospheric conditions, my wife can quite clearly hear me from inside the house as I have discussions in my garage with my audiophile friends what hi-fi stuff I'm going to buy next. [:o]