Mahogany KLF-30's For Sale

redtop

I hate to do it but I'm going to sell my Mahogany KLF-30's. I used them as surrounds in my HT and they sounded great, but my room isn't big enough to get full benefit from them. It is just an overkill situation. When I tried KLF-C7's in their place, I didn't lose a thing sonically and the C7's are easier to place in the optimum position in the room.

I've had them about a year. They work perfectly and are in good cosmetic condition. There are a couple of scratches down low on the sides of both speakers. Not really eye catching, unless you give them a close inspection. A friend mine that is a professional furniture re-finisher, said he could repair them easily. I just never got around to doing it. Having too much fun listeing to them I guess...1.gif

I have more pictures that I will be glad to e-mail to those interested. Local pick-up is preferred as these guys weight about 100 lbs per speaker. I am located in the Atlanta area and will drive a couple of hours to meet a buyer, just so a shipper doesn't get a chance to destroy them. I will only ship if you are willing to pay for an outrageous professional packing job.

E-mail me with questions, for more pictures, and pricing at brad@alwaysthankful.com or through the forum messaging system. Here's a pic...

speakers_together21.JPG

post-10757-13819261946362_thumb.jpg

Thanks Mark.

I thought about using them for 2 channel, but I just don't have a room big enough to let them shine in the 2 channel arena either. I may regret it someday, but maybe by then I be good enough to be deserving of some Cornwalls...3.gif

Catch you Later!

• 3 months later...

Dude, pass on the KLF line, it was good, but the RF-7 is better than the KLF-30. I know, I sold mine KLF-30 after I gots my RF-7. The sound is even better, so awesome and inviting. I had 30 days to decide to keeps my RF-7 or not, I knew from day 1 the sound was a keeper, by 3 weeks my

KLF-30 were sold and I haven't looked back since. RF-7 is worth every penny. RF-7 can get LOUD and NEVER break-up, not even slightly. The KLF-30 can slightly break-up a little in the midrange when turned up LOUD, something that kinda always bothered me. The RF-7 has great improvement in sound over the KLF-30, gained great more detail too. 10.gif

----------------

On 6/6/2005 10:46:11 AM KlipsDude wrote:

Dude, pass on the KLF line, it was good, but the RF-7 is better than the KLF-30.

----------------

Two-way vs. three-way = different sound

Distorting mid-range = dirty amp/distortion/source problem/overdriving/underpowered/faulty driver

Klipshorns & KLF-30's = not as good as RF7's????

I'm not sure everyone agrees with that assesment, but OK.

KlipsDude,

DUDE,

I'm glad you found your own personal audio nirvana.

A fellow member is offering good Klipsch merchandise for sale at a reasonable price. Why would you enter the thread with no intention of purchase and bad mouth the Klipsch product offered, then get arguementative and defensive?

Dude, perhaps you might consider your motives dude!

Michael

----------------

On 6/6/2005 6:06:09 AM redtop wrote:

Michael,

Thanks for your inquiry. I sold them to a forum member in Boca Raton. I just forgot to tag this thread with that information.

Good luck with your search. The 30's are worth the wait...
1.gif
----------------

Kenster,

Just to clarify, I sold the KLF-30's and they are no longer available. Unfortunately this is an old thread that I forgot to end by posting a "SOLD" sign. Sorry.

BTW, welcome to the forum.

Klipsdude,

As someone who has been a member of this forum more than 2 weeks, may I suggest (in a very friendly way) that you tone down your posts. Twice in this thread you have come across as an arrogant and opinionated "dude". Should you decide to continue hanging out on this forum, you will discover that this is a forum of mostly polite, helpful members. They are most helpful to those that are open to suggestions and don't appear to "know it all". If you continue with the manner you have displayed in this thread, you will soon be talking only to yourself. That's the way we "police" here.

There is space here for all things Klipsch. If the RF-7's do it for you, great. If you had a bad experience with KLF-30's, sorry to hear about that. We try not to get into the "mine's bigger and better than yours" discussions. InFlux's questions are valid (I know because I thought of them too 9.gif ) and if not useful to your experience, then chill out, they may be to some other member.

Nuff said...12.gif

----------------

On 6/6/2005 10:27:31 PM KlipsDude wrote:

InFlux, what ever!

Don't start making assumptions on what I didn't say!

Also, don't judge something if you haven't been there yourself.

Don't start adding words that I haven't said Dude, get a life.

You ain't worth my time Dude.

----------------

KlipsDude,

What more can I say. I apologize as there was no need to point out the obvious.

Best Regards,

InFlux