Hey Michael colterphoto1

3dzapper

Thanks 3dzapper- saw your note, called IndyKlipschFan, HIT BUY IT NOW

YYYEEEEOOOWWWW Go hard or stay home! I am da man!!!!

industls.jpg

Only in Michigan and seller will help with the drive!

Thanks man, it's been my dream since 1978 to own a pair of these babies. They'll be SCREAMING on my back porch this summer!

By comparison, I have seen standard LS as high as $1200 per pair, Painted Indust LS for $400/box ($1600/pr) and a pair with Anvil road cases just sold for $1600 in CA, These are in an adjacent state, ex shape, split, heavy duty. Heck they're better than Military Spec, They're ROCK AND ROLL SPEC! finally!

Michael

Deal not closed yet guys, had paypal limit problem on Sunday.

msg or email me- good deal?????

I thought pretty fairly priced for condition/rarity/proximity etc.

That's why I did the BIN right away, no point argueing when it's a good fit.

Which amp to use? here's the choices, I'll use one of these for my JBL 18sub indoors, and maybe one for the whole house system.

Crown Microtech 1200 works

QSC1400 works but some crosstalk

BGW 150 (for biamp highs only)

JBL 6260 ( out of some church, needs repair)

Peavy ISP400 (from brother's restaurant house system)

and YES, I have a guddummit real tri-amp xover RANE I believe, and a dual 31 band, and a dual 15 band and a compressor limiter. might as well use it all!

Used to have to hook up the biamps and rack to play loud outdoor tunes, I'tll be nice to have the allinones!

frzinvt, weren't you (or someone else here) looking for a pair indust ls heresy a while back? LS came up in CO a while back and heresy pairs came up but had been dj use or something, right? anyone know what they went for? I'd expect LS to be at least double the price of Hersey of same vintage/build? Or any prices on recent Klipsch INdustrial sales? It was LS, split LS, Heresy, Heresy Slant Monitors that were the only 'industrial models', right?

Michael

Well, I'd never done that bank registration think. Thought it was none of their business to get in my bank account, but apparently they won't cover large amounts unless you're a registered user. That entails giving PayPal your check routing number and account number, then they make two small deposits to your bank account and you have to get those numbers and reenter them in the system to be set up. So I can't do it until Monday. I'm sure I'm okay, but in retrospect, prob should have just used MC/Visa. Will ask seller, maybe he'll just take cash day of sale.

But I don't want to lose out on these babies- they be beautiful!

Michael

Go for the cash transaction.

I've been a registered paypaler with my bank acct for a long time and I've never had a problem. It's actually easier for me that way. I work at the bank and handle the checking acct while my wife likes to look at the CC bill. This would be her reaction when I occasionally go on LP buying sprees.6.gif6.gif6.gif7.gif7.gif7.gif

WIsh I had the time Picky, as it turns out, seller is cool enough to meet me part of the way. Otherwise it'd be a 10 hour haul for me round trip. Maybe next time or when that Detroit Audio convention is in April?

Gotta pray for my seller though guys, spoke with him over the phone tonight. The Industrial LaScalas are being sold because of GF's decorating. It seems that either his Altecs or a Blo$e Acoustimass system will be going in the spare bedroom formerlly occupied by the LS. Lets hope he gets to hear at lease the Altecs!

Michael- only 5 days away from LaScalas! wwwoohhooo

Michael: Hey, no problem. It's a shame things didn't work out for us. I'm not familiar with the audio-thing in Detroit in April. You'll have to tell me more about that. But, I do plan to be in Indy in June for the Klipsch get together. I hope to see you then. 2.gif Good luck with your new speakers!

-Glenn

Indy, its bank info for PayPal. with certain sized transactions, they want the ability to suck it directly from your checking, not credit card. They have a validation procedure that takes 2-3 days. I found this preferable to sending a money order ahead of the transaction and seller would not accept cash on delivery. He wanted them SOLD for a specified price sight unseen. Whatever.

Transaction complete, I'm picking up Saturday! wooohhooo

Michael