Klipsch Logo signs

tom231

I am new to the board and have to say, it is one of the BEST boards I have seen. I just bought a NOS pair of Forte IIs. I am going to match them with my McIntosh system. I would like to find a neat Klipsch Logo sign to put on the study wall. Does anyone know where I could find a Klipsch Logo sign.

Thanks for the help!! Tom

• Moderators

----------------

On 3/17/2005 8:45:05 AM Audible Nectar wrote:

Pssssst......Amy.........suggestion.......make klipsch logos old school style.........with a small "k"......better yet.......make a whole line of goodies for us Heritage geeks
9.gif
----------------

Not my call, but I can certainly pass along the suggestion! Maybe we'll do some "retro" accessories

Thanks!!

Amy

1.gif

----------------

On 3/17/2005 9:24:52 AM Amy Unger wrote:

----------------

On 3/17/2005 8:45:05 AM Audible Nectar wrote:

Pssssst......Amy.........suggestion.......make klipsch logos old school style.........with a small "k"......better yet.......make a whole line of goodies for us Heritage geeks
"<a
http://forums.klipsch.com/idealbb/images/smilies/9.gif"> ----------------

Not my call, but I can certainly pass along the suggestion! Maybe we'll do some "retro" accessories

Thanks!!

Amy

1.gif

----------------

Thank You Amy.

I know it will be passed along.

Win

Amy-Sorry for the "Guys" remark. This is a great board and also very helpful. I went to the store and will purchase the sign they have, but I do agree, a "Vintage" Klipsch sign would be GREAT. thank you guys and GALS,

Tom

• Moderators

----------------

On 3/17/2005 3:38:59 PM tom231 wrote:

Amy-Sorry for the "Guys" remark. This is a great board and also very helpful. I went to the store and will purchase the sign they have, but I do agree, a "Vintage" Klipsch sign would be GREAT. thank you guys and GALS,

Tom
----------------

No problem, Tom! I wasn't offended.

Welcome to the board!!