Meeting room for Fri night.

• Klipsch Employees

I talked to Holiday Inn and they are to set up the meeting room that is as far away from any sleeping room as they have.

The room is 25*28*10 (W*L*H) about 700 sqr ft

I am not sure what gear you guys are planing to bring, but I will offer my La Scala's and THX Ultra 2 sub system.

----------------

On 3/15/2005 4:49:37 PM Trey Cannon wrote:

I will offer my La Scala's and THX Ultra 2 sub system.

----------------

Thanks U DA Man, I have been waiting for quite a while to hear this combo, YYYYYYEESSSS.

Trey,

This is really some great news about the Holiday Inn. Also about your willingness to offer the use of your gear. As Jim said, you're definitely the man. I too have been waiting to hear the Ultra 2 with either Khorns or La Scala. I am eagerly awaiting June 24-26. This is going to be a blast!!

Who is bringing amps and a preamp? Craig? VRD's and Blueberry?

I dominated the room with my gear last year and will gladly do it again. But I would like to let other get a chance to offer things up if they like. But if people want to hear it I'll of course bring it.

God I hope everyone does want me too. Lascalas and Ultra Subs will be incredible with my gear. Trey I love you man 2.gif

Oh and if people do decide they want me to bring my gear I will bring my entire system again. VRD'S, Blueberry, Sony 333ES and Music Hall MMF-7 , So if others want to bring different amps to just insert in the system for comparison or just fun that is fine also.

Craig

----------------

On 3/16/2005 9:43:47 AM NOSValves wrote:

Oh and if people do decide they want me to bring my gear I will bring my entire system again. VRD'S, Blueberry, Sony 333ES and Music Hall MMF-7 , So if others want to bring different amps to just insert in the system for comparison or just fun that is fine also.

Craig

----------------

I would love to hear the above matched to Trey's LS/Ultra 2 combo.

I would bring my K-Horns and THX-Ultra 2 subs, but I ain't gonna move them ever again9.gif

But I will be there to help Trey with his LS and his THX subs.

BTW....the Ultra 2 sub system is 9.gif9.gif9.gif to say the least.

I live about 2 1/2 miles away from Klipsch now, so if anyone has a bit of time, they could stop by if they care to.

My Horns have their own room now, 2 channel is all they do anymore10.gif

HT in the basement only needs a bit more painting to be finished.

----------------

On 3/16/2005 9:43:47 AM NOSValves wrote:

God I hope everyone does want me too. Lascalas and Ultra Subs will be incredible with my gear. Trey I love you man
"<a
http://forums.klipsch.com/idealbb/images/smilies/2.gif">

----------------

Those VRD's, Blueberry and MMF-7 TT did sound awesome with those Corns last year.

If I was not flying, I'd bring my B&K SS amp and RF-7s, to show that SS with reference does not suck at all, and can certainly hold thier own with the Heritage. 9.gif

• Klipsch Employees

----------------

On 3/15/2005 4:49:37 PM Trey Cannon wrote:

I talked to Holiday Inn and they are to set up the meeting room that is as far away from any sleeping room as they have.

The room is 25*28*10 (W*L*H) about 700 sqr ft

I am not sure what gear you guys are planing to bring, but I will offer my La Scala's and THX Ultra 2 sub system.
----------------

I found out some more news on this room.... 1/2 the room is 25*28*10....

They charge $150 for 1/2 the room and $300 for the whole thing...

One of the big things is they do not allow you to bring food or drink into the meeting room...

If food and drink is there the hotel must provide it. Which means more money...

Just to be clear: The Official Klipsch actives are on SAT. June 25 only.

You are on your own in renting this room and the catering...

I have not talked to the comfort Inn about their room, but I am sure that if the same folks are running it, you can get that room for free.

Trey,

So are you saying we need to pay for the Mixer room ? If so NOS Valves will sponser the room. Half the room sounds fine to me. But please no one get hurt or leave the hotel drunk and end up with me sued LOL !! You wouldn't get anything anyway well maybe a nice audio system ;)

Craig

• Klipsch Employees

THey will set up a pay as you go bar...I have told them that many of you make your own beer and will be bringing it...

I ask the question, "what can we get away with, while staying within your rulles?"

I hope to have a answer soon.

The other motel, guys, is literally accross the street. This time of year, weather wise in Indy, is amazingly wonderful.

I am very very excited Trey is offereing the La Scala Klipsch KA 1000 Amp with the 2 subs. All of you "Heritage" people will see and hear a WONDERFUL combination and be able as Trey, Steve, myself, and others all have found out using this combination. I can/will help Trey too load/unload.

Craig, I would be very interested in your gear matched with this too. Would you have a sub out..?? or just "Y" split it down to the sub amp?

I have three Split LaScalas as fronts for my HT being finished this spring summer in my house. I really hope it is done by the time the Klipsch weekend is here. I also use the KA 1000 amp and 2 subs with the 3 front L, C, R, LaScalas and feel with THX specs or not.. (Or what ever spec you hype...) It blows everything I have ever heard away!

Now all of you will experience what we have been saying on the Klipsch board. Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy COOL!

If we need to take up a collection for the room and because Klipsch does not want anything connected with us drinking I understand. Certainly, if we take a small collection to get the bigger room.. I would be all in favor of chipping in, too, (say 10 dollars each person?) should cover it.

Bigger room, better sound, not as hot too if were all in there.

----------------

On 3/17/2005 4:43:50 PM IndyKlipschFan wrote:

The other motel, guys, is literally accross the street. This time of year, weather wise in Indy, is amazingly wonderful.

I am very very excited Trey is offereing the La Scala Klipsch KA 1000 Amp with the 2 subs. All of you "Heritage" people will see and hear a WONDERFUL combination and be able as Trey, Steve, myself, and others all have found out using this combination. I can/will help Trey too load/unload.

Craig, I would be very interested in your gear matched with this too. Would you have a sub out..?? or just "Y" split it down to the sub amp?

I have three Split LaScalas as fronts for my HT being finished this spring summer in my house. I really hope it is done by the time the Klipsch weekend is here. I also use the KA 1000 amp and 2 subs with the 3 front L, C, R, LaScalas and feel with THX specs or not.. (Or what ever spec you hype...) It blows everything I have ever heard away!

Now all of you will experience what we have been saying on the Klipsch board. Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy COOL!

If we need to take up a collection for the room and because Klipsch does not want anything connected with us drinking I understand. Certainly, if we take a small collection to get the bigger room.. I would be all in favor of chipping in, too, (say 10 dollars each person?) should cover it.

Bigger room, better sound, not as hot too if were all in there.
----------------

Yea this really sounds very cool.

Y adaptor for the subs !

25' X 28' X 10' is pretty huge my amps are strong but there not PA wattage amps ! I think this room size is plenty.

Craig

if i can go i will pitch in and also if i am allowed to bring my future diy sub. It should be finished before june... hopefully.... (crosses fingers) just the specs, 20 by 20 by 30 inch dual tumults 15 inchers (3 inch peak to peak excursion) sealed sub. with a qsc rmx 5050 amp, basically 3200 watts at 8 ohms... winisd speculates about 114 db @ 20 hertz anechoic lets see room gain 11.gif maybe in the future i will have time for a ported enclosure 6.gif but the sub will have a piano black gloss finish.