'tis me birthday today!

st. patrick

....and that seems to be my only claim to fame! I know alot of people here ASSUMED that my moniker was due to other saintly attributes, but if the truth be told, 'tis only because I had the good fortune to be born on St. Patrick's Day.

Two thoughts: 1) I wish I had a nickel for everytime someone has said "Oh, that's why yo momma named you Patrick."

2) Thank God I wasn't born on April Fools Day . .. . no telling what my mother would have called me! Well, actually knowingly her, she still probably would have call me "Stupid" . . . . .just kidding, mom.

Here' a toast to a group or community I very much enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for all the information you all graciously share, and a particular hello to Piranha, JJ,jr. aka the King of Veneer, Fini aka the King of Comedy, "Dr." GaryP aka the King of nice guys and amazingly good luck (free khorns- go figure), Win for his words of encouragement, and Mark Deneen for his patience in answering my emails.

HAPPY SAINT PATRICK's DAY to you, one and all!

Hey what a coincidence my birthday tooo going to hit the whitewater tavern, kelley's, and then try to sober up again still might be drunk from last night.....

Q Whats a good thing for a hangover ?

A Drinking heavily the night before.

: )

Guys, I appreciate the thoughts. Thanks

Craig, so . . .no chance my wife ordered VRD's to surprise me, eh?

I won't give up hope . . . . maybe she will surprise me with pcat's. . . . but I haven't heard of anything being shipped to me from Ferndale . . .

Hey, maybe she forgot about me . . . . . .