Apology to beemrmax and corrections

DizRotus

In the gone, but not lamented, thread about the "Very nice H/K 430 for sale" I posted two corrections of my earlier posts within that thread. Almost immediately that thread and the "BEN" thread that it spawned were mercifully the subjects of threadectomies. It's doubtful that beemrmax had time to note the corrections, therefore this mea culpa.

Within that thread I posted a summary of recent eBay sales of H/K 430s. I mistakenly indicated that most of the then 797 100% positive feedback comments regarding beemrmax were as a buyer; in fact, the vast majoirty of the transactions were as a seller.

Also within that thread I several times referred to my own recent purchase of a Harmon Kardon 430 off eBay. The price I mistakenly recalled to be $52.00. In reality, the price paid for Item #5754418176 was $58.27.

Apology:

Personally, I did not see a price change. Even if there was one, that is the sole discretion of the seller as is the price.

I apologize for rude treatment, as I stated yesterday, if Michael was man enough to overlook anything I commend him.

We do not welcome newcomers in that manner. If we we now do, we are the poorer for it. I do not care, nor does it matter one iota what anyone else paid for their piece.

If they received a good deal we cheer them on. We rarely have the chance to say much to an unknown eBay Seller.

To question price would be tanatamount to questioning how much each paid for their Klipsch Speakers. And yes in searching I did find where it was noted that the shipping price was revised. Any change to the ad is noted as a revision.

But my apology for questionable treatment is here.

dodger

Thx Man, I appreciate it. The only thing I was guilty of was possibly overpricing the amp, although I didn't know that at the time. The price I quoted shipped was the same as it is on eBay, to the penny.

My shipping which says "Fast&Fair or Free" means that I NEVER OVERCHARGE a penny for shipping, I'll bust my butt to have it out the same day, and it is sometimes even included in the price of the item. I don't charge for boxes, packing materials, gas(???) like a lot of other eBay crooks that claim that they even charge for their time to go to the post office...

I've had many potential buyers ask me if I'll throw in the shipping on an item and if that's what it takes to make the sale, most often I say YES!

I posted the amp here after a bit of internet searching on the H-K and found this link because of it's association with Klipsch speakers. I can't believe how many people got upset. I had a lot of insulting emails through eBay, but coincidentally within a few hours of posting here, and it's possible that some computer programming whiz here sent me a virus disguised as a feel good chain letter which although I closed almost immediately seemed to wreak some havoc on my ability to get on the internet and has had some strange effect on my word files...

Much ado about nothing.