Genalex KT66 lovers

NOSValves

I have a customer that I do the just fix what's broke work for then he sells the stuff off online and he dropped off a pair of Heathkit amps he picked up and they had these tubes in them. He was planning on doing the eBay thing with them. But I told him I would offer the tubes up here if he didn't mind. He is asking $400 plus shipping for these. I tested them on my Hickok and the scores are written on the sides (this will come off no problem) I also ran them in my VRD's to insure they hold up under full voltage and there rock stable like new ran then for about 20 hours. Sorry no boxes or guarantee other then not DOA and test as advertised. Minimum good on my tester for KT66's is 4000. These have all matching codes also.

KT66-1.jpg

KT66-2.jpg

Yup I listed that opinion else where but some people you know 2.gif Mind you these are not my tubes and I am not profiting a bit from this I just thought some one around here might want them for a fair price. On eBay matched pairs go for well over $200 all the time. A matching date code quad would usually fetch 5 or 6 hundred I would say.

Craig

Craig,

Since I use KT66 in the pp I didn't want to ignore your offer, but I can't justify spending what I know those those tubes are worth. Thanks for posting here and giving us a chance. Hang in there. Someone will have the $.

Leo