What can fit in a 2004 Chrysler Town & Country???

Tubes Horns and Buds

Dam, not what i wanted to hear. I need to pull off one trip to get both or the La Scalas are a no go.

A guy answered a WTB add that I had on Audiogon that I forgot cancel. $750 for BR nicely finished in a dark stain w/ off white grills.

I am sending a deposit tomorrow to hold them until May 15. If I can't pull it off, does anyone want a 1983, one-owner pair of La Scalas. Ft. Wayne, Indiana

I was thinking of emailing MagicSky to see if he wanted them. You know, I want them to go to someone who appreciates heritage speakers.

----------------

On 4/25/2005 9:43:43 PM Tubes, Horns, and Buds wrote:

I was thinking of emailing MagicSky to see if he wanted them. You know, I want them to go to someone who appreciates heritage speakers.

----------------

Now that's funny !!!! LOL

Todd

----------------

On 4/25/2005 9:43:43 PM Tubes, Horns, and Buds wrote:

Dam, not what i wanted to hear. I need to pull off one trip to get both or the La Scalas are a no go.

----------------

I guess you can always rent a trailer (or know of someone that'll let you borrow one). I cannot imagine they would be all that much.

I'd be interested in the LS if you decide against getting them.

btw, I did a similar trip to get my 63 Cornwalls. Flew into Miami, rented van and drove home 1300 miles. Also picked up a pair of Chorus that a fellow member had purchased and his Uncle was holding for him in Orlando. INSANE trip. I figure with all the travel expenses, it added $300 to the cost of my Cornwalls, not counting anything for my time.

Gas prices are insane, calculate carefully.

Michael

I would go for the LaScalas. You do not have any corners in the van for Khorns. With 104db/w efficience the LaScalas would sound great in the van. You dont even need to add an external power amp.

Just connect them to the existing rear speaker wires and you should do fine.

If you like lots of hip-hop and house, though you may want a subwoofer. Make sure the speakers are properly tied down in case you have an accident. You dont want to get hit in the head with a 2x2x3ft box.

Have fun!

On 4/26/2005 10:41:28 AM efzauner wrote:

I would go for the LaScalas. You do not have any corners in the van for Khorns. With 104db/w efficience the LaScalas would sound great in the van. You dont even need to add an external power amp.

If you like lots of hip-hop and house, though you may want a subwoofer. Make sure the speakers are properly tied down in case you have an accident. You dont want to get hit in the head with a 2x2x3ft box.

Have fun!

That's hilarious!

Welcome fellow Canadian and Quebecer! Plus, we have a very similar setup!

----------------

I would go for the LaScalas. You do not have any corners in the van for Khorns.

----------------

Edmund... glad to see you back (humour and all)... I see you stuck with Heritage Klipsch. Still got the store going?

----------------

On 4/26/2005 11:15:25 AM psg wrote:

I wrote:

Welcome fellow Canadian and Quebecer! Plus, we have a very similar setup!

...and it turns out that you've been a member here for longer than I have!
6.gif

----------------

Yup... he's been around for awhile, but took a sabbatical.2.gif

Rob

----------------

Have fun!

----------------

Canadians are just funny people. I love it!

I really needed that one for sure.