Klipschorn finishes

psg

Thanks for posting Dylanl! Now I wonder if teak is going to be that much different from the walnut? It seems a straighter grain with black streaks in it versus the 'plain brown' of walnut. I guess with some poly it would gloss up nice as well. Note that the Zebrawood is shows with grain running horizontally!

Any other advice for reveneering my Cornwalls? My room has 50 year old knotty pine paneling in it, so I can't stray too far in the fringes of veneerville!

Michael

Thanks for the pics Dylanl! From what I've seen, the Teak is more contemporary, straight grained and 'golden' than Walnut finishes? WOuld you say that is a fair assessment? My Corns will be in the 'Hearth' room of a 1955 contemporary ranch with pine paneling and Bedford limestone hearth. Furnishing will be modern (can you say massive lowboy red sectional sofa) and 50 art deco everywhere.

Think Teak/cane would be the ticket? My 63's have cane fronts now and I love the look!

Michael