What's with the Heresy prices on eBay?

codhead

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All kinds of con jobs on E-bay and Audiogon, you really have to be careful, never bid more than what you think something is worth. Some people see a high bid on something and say to their self " Boy if Joe Blow is bidding that much it must be worth it" and get caught up in the bidding. If you relly want to pay just about retail for something at least a couple of years old, go to a pawn shop in Texas, no deals there.14.gif

----------------

On 5/21/2005 2:49:31 PM colterphoto1 wrote:

The guy currently at high bid (somethingZILLA) is also bidding on the Industrial LS in Ohio, he's got over 300 good purchases. Looks like a bona fide buyer to me.

Michael

----------------

Nope. He's just a bona fide Scum Bag. The kind we all hate to see as part of the ebay system.

Gilbert,

do you mean that this 'Zilla' guy is a confederate or shill? He's got quite a good history. I understand the theory, but how do two guys link up to boost the price artificially?

now that guy is in with our LS industrials?

M

----------------

On 5/20/2005 8:31:46 PM Randy Taylor wrote:

I never thought of that, it could have been, I did have a hard time believing someone could be that stupid to pay that much for 20+ year old speakers. .
9.gif
----------------

Hey I resemble that remark! Yes, they are real and they ARE Spectalcular!9.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Guess what folks....THEY'RE BAAAAAACK.

What is this, the third time these Heresys from Tampa have been listed. This guy must be running out of shills. $811 the first time, $405 the second time. Wonder what kind of phoney bids we'll see this time.

James