Oh-no I did it

merkin

I looked long and hard at the RSW 15. By the specs it didn't dig quite as deep. I have 4 forte II's that are sppuse to roll off around 30-35. The RSW by the sheets is also suppose to roll off around 30 maybe upper 20's. That's why I went SVS. I have nothing against the klipsch sub and if I was only going for musical I would have definitly gone RSW 15. I may start looking for a used RSW 12 or RW 12 for my upstairs system also. I have a quintet systen in my family room up stairs.

Hey does anyone have suggestions on subwoofer cable. I'm kind of the breed that believes wire is wire. I use Home Depot wire 12 gauge for my speakers. Is the cheap stuff at Best buy or Radio shack worth it. I'm not a big fan of paying monster cable prices for just wire. Maybe it does make a difference in subwoofer cables. I'll probably need about 10-15 feet by the time I hide it.

thanks

Steelerfan

I already do the cleaning and cooking. My wife is an Ob/Gyn so she supports me in the manner of which I want to become acustom. I'm pretyy much mister Mom and work a little part time.

Yes plenty of sub. I didn't want to feel like upgrading for a long time. I'm sure I can turn it down enough that it won't overpower everything else. Hopefully it will also give me plenty of punch above 20hz.