OT: Dumb Blonde Joke

neo33

Two blondes observed in a shopping mall's parking lot trying to unlock the door of their brand new Mercedes-Benz with a coat hanger:

Blonde 1: "I can't seem to get this stupid door unlocked!"

Blonde 2: "Well, you'd better hurry up and try harder, it's starting to rain and the top is down!"

How do you know if a blonde has been in the refrigerator? Lipstick on the cucumber.

How do you keep a blonde busy? Put her in a circular room and tell her to pee in the corner.

How do you know if a blonde has been at your computer? White-out on the screen.

A blonde was pulled over for speeding. The officer walked up to her car and said, "Don't you know the speed limit is 55 miles an hour?" She replied, "Yes, but I wasn't going to be out that long.

"I saw a close friend of mine the other day who happens to be blonde... I said "Samantha, why haven't you called me."... She said, "I can't call everyone I want... my (new) phone has no 'five' on it."... I said, "How long have you had it?"... She said, "I don't know... my calendar has no 'seven's on it."

----------------

On 6/9/2005 12:15:24 AM Piranha wrote:

"I saw a close friend of mine the other day who happens to be blonde... I said "Samantha, why haven't you called me."... She said, "I can't call everyone I want... my (new) phone has no 'five' on it."... I said, "How long have you had it?"... She said, "I don't know... my calendar has no 'seven's on it."

----------------

At the risk of being ridiculed, I don't get it.

A blonde female police officer pulls over another blonde female for speeding.

"I need to see your drivers license please" she tells the driver.

"I don't know if I have one" she replies.

"You must have one someplace" the officer says, "Why don't you look in your purse, it's about this high and this wide, and has your picture on it" holding her fingers a short distance apart.

The driver fumbles around in her purse, finds a compact mirror the right size and looks into it, seeing her reflection.

She hands it to the officer and asks "Is this it?"

The officer looks into the mirror, sees her own reflection and hands the mirror back to the driver.

"I'm sorry, you're free to go. I didn't realize you were an officer too."

Two blondes are walking in the woods when they come across some tracks. "Those are deer tracks," says the first blonde.

"No, those are too large to be deer tracks," says the second. Those are elk tracks."

"I've seen elk tracks before, and these aren't elk tracks. These are deer tracks."

"No, they're elk tracks."

"Deer tracks!"

"Elk tracks!!"

They were still arguing about it half an hour later when the train hit them.

"Nope!"

hehe, how does that one go "not if I have to explain it to all of you".

OK here's one,

A young blonde was on vacation and driving through the Everglades. She wanted to take home a pair of genuine

alligator shoes in the worst way, but was very reluctant to pay the high prices the local vendors were asking. After becoming very frustrated with the "no haggle on prices" attitude of one of the shopkeepers, the blonde shouted, "Well then, maybe "I'l just go out and catch my own alligator, so I can get a pair of shoes for free!"

The shopkeeper said with a sly, knowing smile, "Little lady, just go and give it a try!"

The blonde headed out toward the swamps, determined to catch an alligator. Later in the day, as the shopkeeper is driving home, he pulls over to the side of the levee where he spots that same young woman standing waist deep in the murky bayou water, shotgun in hand. Just then, he spots a huge 9-foot gator swimming rapidly toward her. With lightning speed, she takes aim, kills the creature and hauls it onto the slimy bank of the swamp. Lying nearby were 7 more of the dead creatures, all lying on their backs.

The shopkeeper stood on the bank, watching in silent amazement. The blonde struggled and flipped the gator onto its back. Rolling her

eyes heaven-ward in frustration ,she shouts out....................... "SH* T............THIS ONE'S BAREFOOT TOO!"

Here's the one I was thinking about.

A blind man enters a "Ladies Bar" by mistake. He finds his way to a bar stool and orders a drink. After sitting there for a while, he yells to the bartender, "Hey, you wanna hear a blonde joke?"

The bar immediately falls absolutely quiet.

In a very deep, husky voice, the woman next to him says, "Before you tell that joke, sir, I think it is just fair (given that you are blind) that you should know five things:

1. The bartender is a blonde girl.

2. The bouncer is a blonde girl.

3. I'm a 6 feet tall, 220 lb. blonde woman with a black belt in karate.

4. The woman sitting next to me is blonde and is a professional weight lifter.

5. The lady to your right is a blonde and is a professional wrestler.

Now think about it seriously, Mister. Do you still wanna tell that joke?"

The blind man thinks for a second, shakes his head and declares, "Nah....Not if I'm gonna have to explain it five times."

A blonde, wanting to earn some money, decided to hire herself out as a handyman-type and started canvassing a wealthy neighborhood. She went to the front door of the first house and asked the owner if he had any jobs for her to do. "Well, you can paint my porch. How much will you charge?" The blonde said, "How about 50 dollars?" The man agreed and told her that the paint and ladders that she might need were in the garage. The man's wife, inside the house, heard the conversation and said to her husband, "Does she realize that the porch goes all the way around the house?" The man replied, "She should. She was standing on the porch." A short time later, the blonde came to the door to collect her money. "You're finished already?" he asked. "Yes," the blonde answered, "and I had paint left over, so I gave it two coats. "Impressed, the man reached in his pocket for the $50. "And by the way," the blonde added, "that's not a Porch, it's a Ferrari."