My daughter graduated HS! ......

cyclonecj

yep my son just graduated sunday, he is the oldest. just been looking at movies and pics, it is tough watching myself and my wife age as we stay the same??? daughter graduates in two yrs, seems like yesterday they were born. gotta love em. my nephew graduated college sunday as well, at his party some of his friends were there with their new-born, wow how i don't want to go there again. grandkids perhaps but the old man married to some young wife and having kids will not be happening here ever

thank you

rich

Congrats Wes!

My daughter and her friends have been having a ball for the past couple weeks since graduation. 3 of them are upstairs eating crabs in my kitchen right now. What a great time of life. She's my youngest also and it'll be real tough seeing her go away this fall.

Strange how they keep getting older and we just stay the same age.4.gif

• Moderators

----------------

On 6/13/2005 9:50:53 PM kev313 wrote:

Congrats!!!

I just took my daughter to her first class at Northwestern.

OK. It's a kindermusic class. And she peed herself.

----------------

9.gif

• Moderators

----------------

On 6/13/2005 9:54:37 PM r.cherry wrote:

thank you amy,

watch out, it happens soooo fast.

take lots of pictures because you will need them later. we have literally thousands of stills and they ars really fun to look back on, the more the better.

----------------

I will. I just invested in a digital camera, and it's been on overload since I opened the box. I don't want to miss a thing.

Congrats! We have our little one who just turned 6....and two others in college, lol! My wife lost her first husband to a tumor when their two were 2 and 4, and did an awesome job of raising them on her own until we met and married just under 7 years ago. Ours just finished kindergarten while the older two are a couple years away from college graduation....needless to say at 44 we were the oldest parents at the little get-together for incoming kindergarten students last fall!

----------------

On 6/14/2005 7:47:14 AM scott0527 wrote:

That's a beautiful background too.

----------------

This school is surrounded by a country club. That's part of the the golf course in the background.

Cyclone,

Thanks for posting. Congrats and best wishes for the "empty nest".

Our baby girl has just graduated in the last couple of weeks, so I identify with what you share in the post.

Of course, college students haven't completely left the nest.

However, while I know I will miss baby girl as I have missed her sister when she graduated five years ago... I am actually looking forward to having more time with her mother.