OT - Hottest music video I've seen in quite a while...

HEY!!! The General Lee's doors were always welded shut. Maybe there was too much chance of a little "overexposure" if she got out like she was supposed to.6.gif

And where's the rest of the antenna when the car is in the garage?

I buddy of mine had a 69' Charger from 1979-1987. So, yea, I washed that thing a lot too.9.gif

Hi Amy!

Actually, I thought the bathing suit bit with the car wash was a letdown (I was going to say anti-climactic but the PC police convinced me otherwise) after the rest of the video.

I don't know why vidiographers think it's "hot" - the beginning of the vid with her getting out of the car and the instantly recognizeable opening decending guitar riff sent chills up my spine; the end with her at the carwash reminded me of my 6-year old's DVD of "A Sharks Tale".

So it wasn't just me!2.gif And don't get me wrong, I can be accused of many things, but I'm no prude!2.gif

Never been into the style of singing where it sounds like they have a mouthful of marbles, (and I actually prefer brunettes over blondes - oops!), but she reminds me of the all too common encounter with an extremely attractive woman, who seems to fit every parameter, UNTIL she opens her mouth! And in this case, I am not even sure if air comes out! Heck, with the vacuum, it may rush in!

Can you imagine having to listen to her? Sort of destroys any fantasy one might have! Either that or you make sure you have a dog or cat or even tropical fish or some duct tape for her mouth for those rare moments when you might want to have intelligent conversation!2.gif9.gif