Does anyone remember the name of the pizza place that Audio Flynn and NOSValve ordered to their room on Saturday night last year?

Man, for take out that was some decent pizza. I never thought I'd say that about a delivery pizza. The green olives looked weird at first, but they sure tasted great. It's no Petrillo's but pretty good none the less.

I can't wait to go to Shapiro's for a tasty corned beef again. Also looking forward to a steak at Roadhouse when I get into town on Friday.

Could it have been SOME GUYS? They have the original store near my house and a Far North location in Carmel pretty close to Klipsch. 257-1364 or 706-8888.

They are generally the winners in the Indianapolis Monthly Best Restaurants contest. Have very cool pizza toppings and some varieties made in a wood fired oven. The other contended would be Bazbeaux in the Bohemian area called Broad Ripple, but don't know if they do delivery. There is a Puccinis very nearby Klipsch that is good as well.

Michael

----------------

On 6/19/2005 11:30:12 AM damonrpayne wrote:

Mmmm, roadhouse steak. I'll see you there. (Around 7:30 hopefully)
----------------

I hope to be sitting down at 6:45 for dinner if everything goes right getting out of the airport.

----------------

On 6/19/2005 12:38:30 PM colterphoto1 wrote:

Could it have been SOME GUYS? They have the original store near my house and a Far North location in Carmel pretty close to Klipsch. 257-1364 or 706-8888.

They are generally the winners in the Indianapolis Monthly Best Restaurants contest. Have very cool pizza toppings and some varieties made in a wood fired oven. The other contended would be Bazbeaux in the Bohemian area called Broad Ripple, but don't know if they do delivery. There is a Puccinis very nearby Klipsch that is good as well.

Michael
----------------

Some Guys may very well be it. It is the only one that sounds familiar. Boomac, garymd, Audio Flynn, NOSValves, is that the one? Who remembers?

Dinner sounds good on this end about that time too.

Hey Roger (or is it Rodger), right now we are 50% on the Thursday night deal. Austin has to wait until tomorrow to find out if he can take off Friday. I'll probably see if we can get our room 1 day early if he's a go -- but it would be cool to do the movie. Anyone else confirm on the Thursday night thing?

I have had pizza in several states, but nothing compares to pizza in the tristate area (ny nj ct)... everywhere else needs to get their act together! I go to a southern school and they think like papa johns and domino's is REAL pizza.. i'm hungry and want lunch..

----------------

On 6/20/2005 9:35:38 AM updawg wrote:

I have had pizza in several states, but nothing compares to pizza in the tristate area (ny nj ct)... everywhere else needs to get their act together! I go to a southern school and they think like papa johns and domino's is REAL pizza.. i'm hungry and want lunch..

----------------

Ever hear of a small place Called

CHICAGO??????????????