Happy Father's day

Piranha

I miss you Dad, it's been 21 years since you've gone and you never got to see me become a man. I'm sorry we were on the outs while I was a wild guy in my 20's.

Thanks for your gift of your eye for photography and your sense of humor. I just love having fun with my clients and their families on wedding days. Every Saturday when I'm waiting for the Bride to make her way down the aisle I say a prayer for you and wish we could be enjoying this hobby/profession together. I found the brochure for Hassleblad cameras in your 'dream file' after you died. Got two of em now, so guess in some way I fulfilled your wish. This talent I have was your greatest gift to me.

Thanks Dad, I love you.

Michael

This is my 21st Fathers Day and my 34th Anniversary. I think they both occur on the same day every 7 years or so. The kids are home for the summer so, when they get up, Ill make um work in the yard for a couple hours and then well go hit some golf or tennis balls. Later, Ill grill some steaks and uncork a bottle of Chateau Mouton Rothschild form 1984. I bought it the year my daughter was born and we figure its time! My wife and I celebrated our anniversary last Saturday when the kids were out of town. That evening started with dinner at Mr. Bs, a dandy nearby steak joint. The kids dont even think we smooch anymore. Ha!11.gif

Happy Fathers Day to all you guys!1.gif

----------------

On 6/19/2005 10:01:11 AM Piranha wrote:

Happy Father's day to all father's on the BB.

My kids are taking me to Disneyland for the day, and then I'll be taking my Dad out for dinner this evening.

Cheers!

----------------

thank you piranha, and the same back at ya1.gif have a lovely dinner as well

Thanks, and happy Father's Day to each of you dads out there from down here in Georgia.

I'm about to smoke / grill a couple of big salmon filets and take them over to my fiance's annual father's day family get together at her dads farm.

I spoke with my dad earlier and he and my mom drove over to Grand Rapids (From Syracuse) to visit my sister and her family.

Those are some nice words Colter !

A sincere wish for a Happy Father's Day to all of you Dads out there.

For my Father, I miss you, 54 years old was too young, 29 years now, it doesn't seem that long. I also wish a special Happy Father's Day to your new friend as the two of you looked at us trying to bring some K-Horns up to today's standards long distance. Thanks for the help.

For all Fathers that have passed, you're not forgotten, you're in Hearts and memories and always will be.

We hope that we've come to live to what you wished for us - thanks for your love and friendship.

For those that are not yet, or could not be Fathers, Nieces, Nephews and Friends that we have mentored have been given to us.

Blessings on All.

With Respect, Love and Memories Thanks,

Win dodger12.gif