Thanks Klipsch for a Great Pilgrimage this year.

I had a GREAT time this year. I have too say this was the best pilgrimage I have been too.

I want to thank all the GREAT people at Klipsh for hosting us.

It is also always a pleasure hanging out with all you fellow forum members.

I will see you all again next year..... for sure1.gif

JM

Yes thanks Picky,it was a great time and it was cool to meet some of the guys,didnt meet everyone but it was a blast and the Klipsch folks treated everyone like family!how many companies would do that?will return for sure next year.thanks Klipsch! time for a long nap9.gif

Just wanted to add to the Thanks column for the Klipsch Pilgrimage, although I was unable to attend Saturday's big tour. Friday's mixer was a great opportunity to place faces with names and share our love for hi fidelity. I can't imagine the level of comradarie you all must have after touring the facility together, sharing meals, drink and music, and learning the secrets of the future universe already!

Personally, I have no experience with other corporations or forums on the level that I do with Klipsch, but I would think that the type of following we on the Forum have for their products, the freedom of exchange of ideas that we are allowed, and the depth of our friendships, both in hobby interests and life itself, is unrivaled. In just a few hours, our bonds were solidified. I know that when someone on the Klipsch Forum gives audio advice, info on the myriad or OT subjects, or needs personal support of any type, my Forum Brothers are always true and available.

Thanks to Amy and other staffers (if she did all this alone, she is SuperWoman) for all the hours of planning and preparation for this event. The reports coming in are that this was hospitality par excellence. The nametags were very helpful in matching our familiar Forum names and sometimes bizarre Avatars with our Earth names and location. That was truly a labor of love Amy. I know we frequently besiege you with requests (hats, shirts etc) and it was humourous how quickly the 'want list' for badge items blossomed into a major project. You came through with colors. I especially appreciated the honorary goodie basket that my roomie brought me. The plaque, tie and pin are AWESOME! I know every recipient can't wait to flip the BS badge to someone! Wear your PWK ties with pride gentlemen! I understand that accomodations, food, the mixer room etc worked out very well.

Trey- what can I say man- you are da bomb-even I can't find the word for it, but your 'down-home' sense of humor and gregarious nature, to say nothing of the accent, must make you a real fave in the engineering department. If I was still out there, I'd say 'I WANNA PARTY WITH YOU MAN'. Good job of taking charge at mixer, gettin 'er done and making announcements. I'd buy those LS in a heartbeat, but really have NO garage space, really! I'm sure your lineup of Klipsch all-stars on Saturday was well thought-out. Don't know if the salaried guys got paid for giving up a summer Saturday or not, but please extend our humble thanks to everyone who took part. Thanks again for turning me on to those Miami 64 Cornwalls early this year- they are one of the prides of my ever burgeoning collection of Heritage.

Craig (NOSvalves), my good friend Roger (IndyKlipschFan), and Glenn (Picky), really went beyond the call of duty to respectively bring in top notch gear, help with setup, and report the events to the world. You guys are Klipsch fans of the SICKEST nature! Thanks for your help, it wouldn't have been the same without you. I'm sure there were others.

Only one suggestion for improvement- could ya please pick the date for 2006 a little earlier so I an take the Saturday off and attend? Please? I should have my 5.1 Cornwall system reveneered and revamped, a second RB5 system setup, whole house system interconnected, and the big LS Industrials double stacked in the back yard. There are a total of 46 speaker units in my home, most of which will be in operation. I can in no way compete with the grandeur of Roger's new HT, but I'll issue an open invite to my Indy pad for next year. DrWho, my houseguest will serve the kool-aid!

Thanks again, y'all have a safe trip home and pleasant memories!

Klipsch Audio Technologies- truly a CLASS ACT!

Michael Colter - Colterphoto, the WILD ONE

As I would have figured I missed out on a phenomenal event and the opportunity to meet some other die hard Klipsch fans. I WILL be there next year! Seeing the photos and hearing the stories was fabulous fun - Thanks Picky, and thanks Klipsch!

First, thanks to everyone at Klipsch. There is no doubt in my mind that you are by far the best company I have ever dealt with...actually you are more like friends and family than a company. It was so wonderful to get to know you all and I am looking forward to next year. Thanks for your gracious generosity, hospitality and your kindness. Thank you for the meals you provided for us. I can't thank you enough for your amazing gift.

Next, thanks to Craig....without you there would have been no mixer, or after-hours party or, for that matter, no Friday night to remember. Thank you for all of your efforts and I am hopeing everyone comes through with their share of the expenses for you. You are a wonderful and generous person, Craig. Thanks!

Thanks to everyone here for the kind things you've said about me. You have no idea how wonderful that makes me feel. It is really amazing how well this group meshes. You are all truly warm individuals and I now count you all among my friends. Thank you VERY much for your well wishes. I am still kind of shocked by it all. The work I did was a labor of love. It was great fun. Please, consider it my gift to the forum. I was glad to do it. You are all such interesting people. I hope to see you next year. 2.gif

What else can be said that coulter and pickey have not said. I echo their sentiments completely. Thank you Amy, Trey,Craig and Glen for the entire weekend. The Klipsch Family is an asset to the Indy community and the world of audio.

Happy listening, Patrick

Awesome job Picky and you definitely deserved to win!

A huge thanks and standing ovation to the crew at Klipsch. I have never attended any such event and felt so much like family. You are an incredible group and a model for businesses all around.

It was a pleasure meeting all the Forum members and I look forward to seeing you all again next year! It was a blast!

Thanks also to my awesome brother (Spaaaz) for getting me into Klipsch (and helping empty my wallet at the same time) Hee Hee. I cant think of a better way to spend it though!

I'm hooked guys!

Kevin (I.T. Guy) (last known as kmill99)