What are they worth?

cdgrrl

A friend of mine who owned a nightclub that went under a few years ago has been storing 2 pair of Klipsch Industrail LaScala speakers in my attic (well taken care of) and has since moved far away, leaving me with this club system and not much room. Does anyone know how much I should try and sell them for? They're in amazing shape and are phenomenal sounding speakers! Thanks 9.gif

Hello Jane and welcome to the forum based on condition and functionality, they average around $700 - $1200 a pair if they are in the excellent condition that you describe. Less if all beat, up and more if they are pristine and without any marks or blemishes at all.

I would have given a higher figure but they have been used in a club (industrial) environment and this is very demanding on speakers, smoke, high playback levels, clumsy party goers, etc.

Pics would be great!

I see your in Auburn, NY which appears to be near Syracuse, NY. I have a brother in law down in Syracuse and may be interested in a pair depending on price and condition of course. Thanks so much for offering them here, they will get good homes.

Welcome to the Klipsch forum!

Mmmmmm. Industrial LaScala. I could make the drive to northern NY perhaps. Don't tell my wife. Those would be some killer outdoor speakers for around the pool this summer don't ya think?

Like the others said...let us see some pix and serial numbers. You can probably sell them right here.

cdgrrl ,

I sent you a pm about your Speakers.

There are six models of Industrial Lascalas the split cabs are worth more than the stock cabnets.

and the trim options a more two the price.

split two part with fiberglass and trim

split two part with black paint and trim

split two part with black paint

stock cabnet with fiberglass and trim

stock cabnet with black paint and trim

stock cabnet withwith black paint

if the woofers and eveything else is ok, id be interested,depending on how old they are, plus theve probably been blasted being used in a club, they might need some upgrading, speaker that are well used and blasted a lot will need probably woofers... , my lascalas have been used and superblasted, and are on thier 3rd set of k33, these new k33 are supposed to be superior to the latter ones, any way the fabric wears out eventually...someone near you will probably buy them from you, im in calif., but if you do your homework, test them out yourself, makesur everthing works, cleanthem up a little[careful not to exceed the power output....you can get 1200-2000, depending on their condition, even if the cabinets are fair used or slightly beat up.but it boils down to supply and demand, and who really has to have vs who can afford them... for a quik sale 1000.