my mint CORNWALL II's are listed on ebay

tuned4life

What do they weigh? Around 100lbs each? I don't know much about how to ship them, I'll have to look in the yellow pages and make some calls and see how much that would cost for each to ship. Sure wish you were closer where I could drive the few hundred miles to pick them up so I'm sure those beauties stay beauties. Maybe anything better than UPS shipping is better that will get here safe??

My brother remind me this morning of our family members in Maryland, they take a yearly motorhome trip in the summer to visit us. I just called and spoke to my Aunt and asked her if my Uncle could go up to New York and pick them up for me and bring them here when they come visit us, she said I need to talk that over with my Uncle and he won't be back home until Tuesday from a fishing trip he is on with his fishing buddies. I don't think he would mind bringing them to me in his motorhome when he comes here soon, I'm gonna try and talk him into it. They always come here in July. It would be cheaper for me, no shipping cost. I don't think Maryland is too far from New York? He would just have to be willin to drive up there to you to pick them up.

----------------

On 7/14/2005 2:41:40 PM tuned4life wrote:

at the risk of being thought of as an a&&hole, i am RETRACTING my offer to pack and ship my cornwalls for forum members. im going to stick to the terms stated in my auction. after investigating further into it there are just to many variables that could create a problem. not least of which is the overwhelming expense involved. my sincere apoligies to all.

----------------

good call, anyone deserving of Klipsch Heritage should be willing to make the journey or wait for something more local imho, best of luck with your sale. They are beautiful and well-loved.

Michael

----------------

On 7/14/2005 9:05:56 AM Flason wrote:

Someone should have the vault. It has shipped several CW's safely. I thought it was getting a refurbish from the last user. Post a new topic on where's the vault and see who has it.

----------------

Last I heard, Dave (aka Audible Nectar) was the keeper of the vault. If your shipping cornwalls, it's the only way to ship them and still have a warm fuzzy about knowing they'll arrive in good shape.

You can thank DeanG for getting that puppy built.

Darn, I got my Uncle tonight at home and he told me they aren't coming this year that my folks already know! Heck they didn't say a word to me.

He said gas prices are sky high thanks to George Bush, so that is why they are not coming.

That is such a bummer, it totally sucks big time. I thought I was going to have them come to me safely. 8.gif