Retail value of KG5.5?

Yesfan70

This is off topic but have you heard a decent recording of Fragile? The vinyl I have is an Italian pressing and just like all the others I have gone through sounds distorted at times, like maybe the studio guy screwed up but it never got fixed. The actual vinyl sounds fine, no pops, clicks, noise, etc.

Wow, I didn't think they went for a grand brand new back then. Thought it would be less. I figured they were cheaper than the KLF line. Didn't the KLF20s or the 30s go for about $1200/pr? I think, correct me if I'm wrong, that was the line that replaced the KGs.

Dylan,

Yes, I still hang out at the S&V forums. Somebody's got to keep those guys in line, though I think it's really the other way around.2.gif

Oldtimer,

I love the sound of Vinyl, but don't have much of a collection or a good turntable. I do have Chris Squire's Fish Out of Water on Vinyl (as well as CD), but all my Yes stuff is on CD. The DVD-A of Fragile is pretty good.

• 6 months later...