OT- Canadian Joke

Marvel

Two Newfoundlanders went on a camping trip. After a good meal and a bottle of wine they lay down in their tent for the night and went to sleep.

Some hours later, Lloyd awoke and nudged his faithful friend awake. "Bryce, look up at the sky and tell me what you see."

Bryce replied, "I see millions and millions of stars."

"What does that tell you?" Lloyd questioned.

Bryce pondered for a minute: "Astronomically, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets. Astrologically,I observe Saturn is in Leo. Logically, I deduce that the time is approximately a quarter past three. Theologically, I can see that God is all-powerful and that we are small and insignificant. Meteorologically, I suspect that we will have a beautiful day tomorrow".

"Is that all?" Lloyd asked.

"Yes." Bryce replied. "Why, am I missing something?"

Lloyd was quiet for a moment, then spoke softly:

"Bryce, you idiot! Someone stole the tent!"

So the next morning Lloyd discovers they only brought the beer and forgot the food back in the truck , some six hour hike .

Theres no way we can survive out here without food so they decide that bryce will make the six hour hike back to the truck and get there food .

Bryce is very concerned that Lloyd will drink the beer when he's gone so he makes Lloyd promise not to touch a single bottle till he returns .

So , off goes Bryce .....

3 long days pass and bryce has failed to return , Lloyd is near starvation so he decideds to crack open a bottle of beer .

No sooner does the cap hit the ground when Bryce jumps out from behind a big rock and yells " See i knew you would'nt leave the beer alone " !!!