are these cornwall's keepers

tuned4life

----------------

On 7/15/2005 3:22:14 PM B3Nut wrote:

Ouch! My go-to is New Glarus Brewing Co's Spotted Cow, which is a farmhouse ale. Even has a touch of corn in it! Nice bite, not too bitter.

Russ...still enjoying the '75 Heresies?

Todd in Beerbratistan

----------------

Todd, still have them. rear surrounds with my k-horns and my vertical center.

Owned a retail liquor store many years back, Little Kings and Mickeys are what the "too young to drink crowd" always came in trying to buy. Mickeys had to be the most vile tasting and particularly, smelling, beer I have ever encountered. The large diameter mouth on that Mickey sent a "skunk beer" stink that was enough to gage me. I almost feel the same about the Corona craze. If a beer tastes good, why put a lemon in it? In retrospect, the size of the neck on those Mickeys would have accepted the entire lemon, not just a slice! And Lord knows it needed it.

Not being a Cornwall owner it took me a while to "tap" into this thread. I prefer my own Home-brewed Raspberry nutbrown ale. 3.gif

Since I haven't brewed in a few years I enjoy and highly recommend "Belhaven Scottish Ale." My favorite lager is "Carlsberg" (Danish, I toured the brewery in Copenhagen1.gif). There is no better light beer than the Dutch "Amstel Light."

Yep. A proud American who loves to tour Europe. The best way to do it is with a backpack and a tent, drinking the local brews at the campsite....aah. Thanks for bringing this thread to my attention Jack 2.gif