How to find local Klipsch equipped cinemas?!?

J.4knee

----------------

On 7/17/2005 3:36:07 PM crazytubepower wrote:

I must know this too...im tired of going to f**king jbl movies....They suck S**t

----------------

And how would you know they were JBLs? There are only about three theater systems in the U.S. They consist of JBL, Klipsh and E.V. I think those are the main ones, there could be others.

They are all good systems, but like any system, if the person running them doesn't know what he/she is doing, it won't be very enjoyable.

BTW, if my kids talked the way you do here (do you do this all the time?) you wouldn't be sitting down in comfort for quite a while. Since they are now all past their teen years, I'm glad to say they still don't use language like that. It is really required to live in a civil world. The quicker you catch on to that, the better off you will be.

The Malco Theater in Rogers, Arkansas (exit 85 off I-540)is Klipsch powered.

The owner of the Malco theater chain (which started in Memphis) lives in the area and a Klipsch engineer who also lives in the area works with him. It may be that all 35 of the Malco theaters in the mid-south use Klipsch, but I can't confirm that.

Rumor is the Malco owner is building a multiplex theater and an Imax in the NW Arkansas area. They too will be all Klipsch powered.

The major difference (improvement) I hear is the dialog is very well defined. The siblants aren't spitty or sound compressed as in other venues.

Lee