FS: bmc SIVLER power cable! 2m

Its made from 6 strands of 22 gauge silver wire. each in own teflon wrap weaved together. I no longer need this cable, it retails for $750 and I will sell for $450. Here is a link to their site http://www.blackmountaincable.com/peakpower.htm.

Need to sell asap! Please help me out an dyou will also get an awesome power cable! Email audiophilefreak@gmail.com for if you want to buy or have any questions

Should you point out that you are a minor and unable to enter into a legally binding contract?

No offense, as I am certainly not specifically questioning your integrity, but I have been burned in the past because of this. The kid's dad was a cop, too. Right was right, but I didn't have a leg to stand on.

----------------

On 8/7/2005 10:06:15 PM kev313 wrote:

Why would you have a "POS Kenwood cd player" and a 750.00 power cord?

Not criticizing, just curious as to how that came about.

----------------

Inquiring minds want to know!

6.gif

Well first off I don't listen to cd's. Second I just bought a really nice turntable, a goldmund studio. A friends dad owned it so he gave me a good deal! I bought the cord off my dad, the original owner. And that is how it came to be that I have a $750 power cord and a $0.01 cd player. Lol yes that is a bit odd now that you mention it.

----------------

Why would you have a "
POS
Kenwood cd player" and a 750.00 power cord?

Not criticizing
, just curious as to how that came about.
----------------

...As if this can be interpreted in any other manner! I love how you absolve yourself!!

You're an ***!

Not criticisng of course, just LMAO at your lack of decorum, Mr. Sensitivity!

Dragonfyr,

First of all, it is funny you should jump in like this as you accuse me of following you in the same fashion. Secondly, I have no idea what crazytubepowers's cd player actually is, I simply took that information from his system profile, including the "POS" description!

By pointing out that I wasn't criticizing, I wan in no way referring to MY critique of his cd player. As indicated above, it is HIS description, not MINE. My comment went toward why he would invest more in a power cord than a cd player. By "not criticizing" I wanted to make it clear that I wasn't commenting on his allocation of audio funds, simply curious as to why he made that decision. Again, that was all clear to the person that the post was directed to as he responded, "And that is how it came to be that I have a $750 power cord and a $0.01 cd player. Lol yes that is a bit odd now that you mention it."

Thanks for the response crazytubepower. I agree with Ben. Audiogon would be your best bet for such an item. In my experience, cables generate a lot of interest over there.

----------------

On 8/8/2005 7:17:13 AM kev313 wrote:

Dragonfyr,

First of all, it is funny you should jump in like this as you accuse me of following you in the same fashion.

----------------

It's rather funny that you have a problem with others doing precisely as you do! What, we can't play by the same rules you establish? Gee, you're no fun! 9.gif

----------------

On 8/8/2005 2:44:41 AM dragonfyr wrote:

----------------

Why would you have a "
POS
Kenwood cd player" and a 750.00 power cord?

Not criticizing
, just curious as to how that came about.----------------

...As if this can be interpreted in any other manner! I love how you
absolve yourself
!!

You're an ***!

Not criticisng of course, just LMAO at your lack of
decorum
, Mr. Sensitivity!

----------------

From Crazytubepower's System Profle "POS Kennwood Compact Disk Player, Klipsch kg4's, Harman/Kardon HK 430 1976 25 wpc, mcs tt, RF-3's"

á As rude as it can across, it was an interesting question, since the $750 power cord looks like the one that came free with my $549 BottleHead 2A3 Paramour monoblocks (assembled kit). Why DOES he have a steering wheel more valuable than his car?

á As harsh as it may be, especially with kids getting rich on eBay and web sites, the truth is that contracts with children might be construed as not legally binding.

á The truth is that kids with responsible parents will be held accountable ¡V as they should and that children from age 10 sign contracts with their teachers and parents in school (what a litigious society we live in!)

10.gif

Perhaps someone with more direct experience could confirm, but my understanding of contract law (it was one class some years ago) is that minors are favored heavily in any contract dispute. IIRC, minors can not be compelled to comply with the terms of a contract, for instance.

Don't you have to 18 or older to have an eBay ID?