Khorn owners, I need a measurement

jwc

The spacer is 1 5/8 back and the top horn section is 5/8 back from the bass binn so there are different ones out there it looks like.But when i did some research on it this is what most are.I also think Andy said they used scrap wood for the spacer so its 3/4 inch spacer it would be foolish to buy 1 inch wood for that spacer when they got all this scrap around.Rick

----------------

On 8/19/2005 8:50:48 AM ricktate wrote:

The spacer is 1 5/8 back and the top horn section is 5/8 back from the bass binn so there are different ones out there it looks like.But when i did some research on it this is what most are.I also think Andy said they used scrap wood for the spacer so its 3/4 inch spacer it would be foolish to buy 1 inch wood for that spacer when they got all this scrap around.Rick

----------------

Exactly,

I have a ton of 3/4 inch plywood laying around. I wonder if on the models where the riser is "offset" by only one inch, are the top and bottom sections flush?

I will have to make mine flush because the footprint of my top section is the same as the footprint of the bottom section. At this point if I "offest" (are you happy now) the top section back 5/8 inch, then it would hang off the back.

jc