Ebay Khorns in Ohio

Kevmosmith

I just called Boomac and I know he would have pulled the trigger if he wasn't at the airport picking up his daughter. I'd do it for him but Khorns are a personal thing and not something you can just buy for someone. God forbid the deal goes bad and you get scammed or something. Too bad. They look beautiful!

Stay in the game Michael. You've driven a lot further than Columbus for a lot less! I'll bet the final price could still wind up in the 1500 range. Oak and cane aren't aren't everybody's cup of tea! Fortunately for me, I'm heading to Austin on Wednesday, so I'll be too busy between now an then to think about it.

The person who made the bid, is from Georgia randerlr6bfrx.gif ( 145Feedback score is 100 to 499) and has an Ebay sales record of 145/ w 1 bad within the last 12 months..........he is selling a pair of Heresys .............so I think he probably knows whats what with these.............Still............what a fool!

Michael, I am glad to see you resisted..............as you stated, you don't have any free corners!

If someone really wants them I would contact the seller and have them cancel the bid and that will reinstate the BIN price and you could snag them.

Either that or you could asked the Richard Cranium that dropped the bid instead of using the BIN to retract his bid, because you want to buy them and not play silly bidding games.

Just to let you all know (in hopes that other forum members do not compete with me on these as I have refrained in the past), I have been in contact via telephone with Joe (the seller) when he called me at 11:07 AM CDT today in reply to the email inquiry I sent him last night.

I talked to Greg (the $1200 bidder randerlr6bfrx.gifin Texas) about 4 months ago when he had a couple other pair of Klipsch speakers for sale on eBay.

After I talked to Joe, I then emailed Greg to see if since these Klipschorns are located so much closer to me than to him, if he will let the seller cancel his bid so Joe can sell these to me since I am within easy driving distance.

During my telephone conversation with Joe, I did explain that it was completely within the eBay rules for a seller to cancel any bid at any time for any reason, and that if he would re-instate the buy-it-now that I would purchase these immediately.

The way I left it with him, he was going to contact the owner of the Klipschorns, so I can make arrangements to pick these up.

I'll be really suprised if they do that for you now that it looks as though the price could go higher. Lots of questions have been asked and answered and it's obvious there's a lot of folks interested in them.

It'll be a great deal if you can get them for the original BIN price! A STEAL as a matter of fact!!!

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

Judging from all the questions and answers, it looks like the guy is going to wait it out. He smells dollar signs and I don't blame him!

I love this question....

s.gif

s.gif

Q:

I have the same Bryston pre amp and amp, how do these klipshorns sound with this pre/power combo?Uhhhmmm, well they sound like crap with that combination buddy, don't waste you time!